• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1963

Always seemed easier to me to just snag a village or 5 from C*M .
which inactive are you taking it off of now? last time I saw you, you took a barb, stacked it with no church and took a pounding there...still not sure what you were going for with that.

DeletedUser1949

we could probably look into that for you...if you like..?
which inactive are you taking it off of now? last time I saw you, you took a barb, stacked it with no church and took a pounding there...still not sure what you were going for with that.

DAYUMMMM! And in this corner of the ring, weighing in at 325,000 points is TEHNAX!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

DeletedUser835

You know what's funny about that is that was your tribe's troops you were killing, LMAO. I liked the part where C*M's own defensive troops wiped your 22k axe nuke though you noob.

DeletedUser

You know what's funny about that is that was your tribe's troops you were killing, LMAO. I liked the part where C*M's own defensive troops wiped your 22k axe nuke though you noob.
22k axe nuke... take 22k pro.. 2k prov left, . 4k with boost.... min strip city is 1k pro in buildingsss.... did he even have ram ??? :O

DeletedUser1963

i mean..they make a unit in the game that can check into that...i guess you could come see for yourself?

DeletedUser835

Oh my bad you're right, it was your other noob friend. Here we have Exhibit A of C*M slaughtering their own troops, I didn't build a church intentionally nub, If I wanted it I would have spent the 3 bucks on crowns. Why do you think right after this attack no more support showed up to this villa?

lmao.

4ui1iw.png

DeletedUser835

I would try and limit your back-talk Tehnax, there's a pretty good chance after we carve our way through your buddies in the north you're going to want to jump ship like the coward you are, can't say we'll have an open slot for a little M4- Wanna be.

DeletedUser1963

I would try and limit your back-talk Tehnax, there's a pretty good chance after we carve our way through your buddies in the north you're going to want to jump ship like the coward you are, can't say we'll have an open slot for a little M4- Wanna be.
'
nah son, if i get beat i walk away...not gonna jump ship like...well...you?

i wish ya luck

DeletedUser835

Nope, if I quit it won't be because of C*M, we're beating you pretty badly. It will be because of the moderators and how biased they are and the problems we've been having lately. I'm going to contact Inno corporate.

DeletedUser

Nope, if I quit it won't be because of C*M, we're beating you pretty badly. It will be because of the moderators and how biased they are and the problems we've been having lately. I'm going to contact Inno corporate.
biased towards who? LOL or CM?

DeletedUser835

I'm not sure, and I feel like if I talk about it more here I'll probably get banned for some ridiculous reason.

DeletedUser

.... How can people on both sides shout bias? I MEAN COME ON

DeletedUser835

Haha maybe it is not bias and it just ineptitude? I'm not sure what is going on or why, but what I do know is talking about bans publicly is against the rules so I really can't say more.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure, and I feel like if I talk about it more here I'll probably get banned for some ridiculous reason.
Haha maybe it is not bias and it just ineptitude? I'm not sure what is going on or why, but what I do know is talking about bans publicly is against the rules so I really can't say more.
These statements don't match xD

DeletedUser

So somebody got banned? my guess is they broke a rule concerning coop abuse thus not really inept but probably a good call?

DeletedUser835

So somebody got banned? my guess is they broke a rule concerning coop abuse thus not really inept but probably a good call?

In case you've acquired short term memory loss from whatever it is you're smoking I think I mentioned me talking about it is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.