• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1949

Don't make me do my top 5 update again. It took me hours to do it!

DeletedUser1949

Don't over think it, look at the last map and the new map and say the first thing u notice about each tribe
Umm...you got me. I can't tell if you are following up my sarcastic comment with a sarcastic comment of your own, or if you didn't realize my comment was sarcasm. If the latter, you got me. Well played, sir.

DeletedUser1789

map_www_us13_88b90740c4880b85c6611ac399673ed0_14694852395288.png

map_www_us13_aa93091d10c5ae006f6472faaa30a6db_14694859066921.png

C*M- Looks like they had a bump in activity from the past few weeks. Allied with LoL. They loose some villas, gain some somewhere else. Have been around the same points for a little bit. We'll see how the next week goes. Still loosing ground in the war with L.Q....and well almost everyone else. Though the fact that they allied with LoL to us means there fealing some pressure.

A.A- Looks to still be growing those villas, gaining in points and BP, as they get deeper into C*M country we'll see how the massive number of villas they took comes into play with all those troops they have to have in reserve.

L.Q- The main focus of C*M, and LoL now I guess. Still gaining in points and BP, still taking C*M villas, and even loosing a few (yes I'll admit it we're not perfect :), but still by TW stats taking a lot more than C*M can manage to take back. We're feeling good about giving C*M that war they wanted oh so badly, and more than prepared for the long haul.

WoT- Looks like they are still gaining points, and BP, dont here much from them, though by the map maybe they lost a few villas recently? not to sure.

SOF- Well, there still growing, other than that I couldnt tell you. Looks like they lost some villas in the south west/central area. There still spread out.

Ok there's about as unbiased as I can do :\

DeletedUser1487

Good enough I guess, although bias updates are more fun to read :p

DeletedUser1949

Good enough I guess, although bias updates are more fun to read :p
C*M: Basically last place. They nobled so many of their own villages that tribemates no longer can tell who is inactive, who is active, and who is actually just a co-op.

LQ: Basically first place. LQ back lines attack each other's villages in order to train their troops so that only the strongest 300 get sent at CM. Problem is, when they arrive, all they find are banana peels. On the way back to their homes, these confused troops have been attacked by LoL. These soldiers now know why the tribe is called LoL...hehehe

DeletedUser1949

Well jeez...now my comment about finding banana peels really doesn't make any sense

DeletedUser

You know what I love about the forums? Months of arguing, hate and love... and none of it matters in the end :D

Keep it going though :D

DeletedUser1500

Thank you for sparing us from having to read it, i can keep the brain cells id lose.
Judging from the quality of your attacks...and the company you keep around (Treason...cough...cough), I would say there is not much there to begin with. Keep what you can bro! I don't know that you can get them back.

DeletedUser1949

You know what I love about the forums? Months of arguing, hate and love... and none of it matters in the end :D

Keep it going though :D

This game definitely gonna go over the 12 month mark. So more like years...or can I not really say years until 24 months? ;)

DeletedUser1949

Contemplating giving a real update, or just letting LQ hype themselves up some more....
...nah! Ya'll got it. Keep giving each other reach arounds! ;)

My comment was deliberately exaggerated to please tfox, but seriously though...the past 2 months have consisted of CM conquering CM. And it appears it will continue for another month. LQ has taken a rediculous amount of CM villages, nearing 600 to be precise. So what if half have been from your inactives. Thanks for all the HOO's I guess?

DeletedUser1949

Here's the real update. While CM points have been stagnant from internalling and losing villas to LQ, AA has been shooting up in points and will be first place before Mid August

DeletedUser1500

LQ Sucks. They are liars, cheaters, and simply talk a lot of rather false statements. Because when I get pissed off with it my comments get deleted, modified, or banned.

All I can say that can safely contradict every single statement you cowards make is look at the scoreboard. Our points are going up, our villages are going up, our bashpoints are going up, we still get the daily and weekly achievements, and we are still #1. AND YOUR NOT!

Everything else is irrelevant. Which means you are irrelevant. Make up all the crap you want. You still suck and the world rankings reflect it.

Points: CM = 33,298,674 to LQ = 17,818,333 (Difference of 15,480,341)
Villages: CM = 4,665 to LQ = 2,548 (Difference of 2,117)
Defeated Units: CM = 224,930,790 to LQ = 115,474,395 (Difference of 109,456,395)
Awards: CM = 767 to LQ = 18 (Difference of 749)

DeletedUser1949

Someone's cranky tonight. Please don't tell me the scoreboard chant is all you got. Look at the trends buddy. We are trending up and CM isn't.

DeletedUser1500

The scoreboard chant is all I got that wont get edited or deleted. I'll just have to note it everyday so we can see prove that statement wrong as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.