• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1949

Don't predict,do :D

The only thing that matters now is C*M is 1st and A.A is 2nd, come back to gloat not tease :p

What if I am able to make logical predictions based on trends using accurate data? The people who would disregard this are the same people who don't believe in global warming. Wait...DC...say it aint so!

DeletedUser

What if I am able to make logical predictions based on trends using accurate data? The people who would disregard this are the same people who don't believe in global warming. Wait...DC...say it aint so!
But we aren't predicting global warming... its happening?

xD

I not saying it isn't likely but this isnt the stock market so you dont need to make a sales pitch on future earnings :D just do :D

DeletedUser835

While that means a lot to you, it means very little to me. Yes it is some villas, but you didn't actually have to fight for them. It was almost as if we handed them over for free.
AND we have to own that 100%..and what tribe wouldn't take free villages...but not really anything I consider brag worthy.
Are you counting the players you got to switch over from CM to LQ too? ...or just cities you sent nobles to capture?
Regardless, I look at it like 2500 villas. You got 600 from us super easy. Means you only had 1900 before. That is amusing to me more than it is braggable to you....and while you are now the most hated, we are still fighting many tribes. hence why you see our village count still increasing despite your success.
BUT that is just my opinion...which is apparently a minority here. So, however you want to spin that is cool. Just know this is how I see it.

So it means very little to you that the members of your tribe have been suffering? Say that to your members who have put months of their time into this game, while you sit on your hands helpless before our slaughter.

DeletedUser1500

I thought my last comment was way nicer than my others...but....
I don't recall you attacking anyone that was even alive. Aside from me before I got booted from Krisg coop....and we both know how that turned out for ya. So, suffering...I don't think they suffered at all. They was already dead.
I guess we could count Lady Destruftion, but she was mostly inactive and you threatened for her to join you are die. She chose to die. That's a respectful response to an outrageous demand.

DeletedUser1487

This whole argument sounds awefully familiar to the one I had with HI dudes in w11.
"You are mostly only gaining villages through inactives!"
"Nuh uh, here is tw2 stats to prove it"
"I don't believe it, you must be lying!"
Thats how it went over there. And I was wrong over there. I'm just waiting for a person to admit defeat here.

DeletedUser1500

I'm not denying that they took advantage of inactives. While it didn't catapult them to success, it did a huge boost for their morale. Which they have been using the forums to try and make people believe their hype. It has kind of worked for them, and kind of worked against them. Time will tell the overall net effect.

DeletedUser1949

That's not what happened with lady of destruction. She was in our tribe before CM lol...Crazy Canuck recruited her to CM thru force. Then when we began gaining ground on CM we offered her sanctuary with us again, which is why we allowed her to take some villas deep in our territory. She told us she wanted to come back but then she fell off the face of the earth and so we began nobling her. Then all of a sudden her account went inactive....I have no idea what happened with that part lol

DeletedUser1500

Well I personally seen the message demanding she join LQ or die 2-3 weeks ago or so, but it doesn't matter. Everyone here already knows how you guys roll. So no need to sugarcoat that.

DeletedUser835

Not to mention the part where she had been feeding us info the entire time she was in your tribe. She was a spy who outlived her usefulness, not exactly as respectable as you originally thought.

No one said "Join LQ or die", she said she wanted to join us a while back, because of that, we held back taking her villages. When we gave her the opportunity- She declined, so I swiftly took all her villages.

DeletedUser1500

Oh the ups and downs of what you thin you know, but don't know, but then kind of know. Makes me smile...which hard to do when dealing with people like you.

DeletedUser1500

I don't even know what the topic is anymore. Certainly not Top 5. It is more of a bash C*M thread.
Which, per your explanation...this is PnP. The whole point of this thread is trash talking.

I don't know. All I know is they attack me, and I fire back at them. Mostly edited or deleted because I am a rule breaker. What I need to do is figure out how to dance that line like Treason does so well. BUT I don't really want to be good at something like this thread wither. So....

Tokano

Not a Mod
Politics and Propaganda is all about calling out your opponents and making them look bad without resorting to foul language and personal attacks. The opponent is then supposed to respond with their own similar responses to make things interesting and sometimes even funny. Ultimately P&P is about fun, not accusations of cheating, biases, and other nonsense.

DeletedUser1500

Yeah...not a strength of mine...obviously! I wish you could leave forum threads like you can messages in a game. Although I would strongly argue there have been many personal attacks; which I did not shy away from returning the favor.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I wish you could leave forum threads like you can messages in a game.
Pft, what are you talking about? Until yesterday, I didn't say a word on this thread for a week. I'm very effective at leaving conversations. I'll hit you up in-game and let you know why I haven't been so active there.

DeletedUser835

Pft, what are you talking about? Until yesterday, I didn't say a word on this thread for a week. I'm very effective at leaving conversations. I'll hit you up in-game and let you know why I haven't been so active there.

Yeah... If only I could care what was happening on US13. I think I started it too late to really care about the outcome and 16 came out and has been eating up 99.99% of my playtime.

It's hilarious how buddy buddy you are with M4 after a literal month of trash talking C*M, The Pixies should have wrote the song "where is my spine" instead just for you.

DeletedUser1179

Gentlemen,
This thread isn't for one tribe to belittle another tribe or for that matter for you all to belittle each other. As you can see the topic should be the top 5 tribes of the world. You need to stay on this topic and this topic alone.

DeletedUser645

Due to this conversation getting so far off topic, staying off topic, and several continued instances of rule breaking, this thread will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.