• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser1963

If you have a ton of cities, but no bashpoints then you're a barb-muncher and a wimp. It's okay to take a barb in a province to get started and to get your church, but at some point you need to come out of your shell.
Otherwise known as "man up"

DeletedUser

...... THis is a guy who spends all day talking about the nukes he killed at his walll as the castles around him burn?
Funny, As no1 near me on W15 has lost a village to HUG. They've been unable to. They literally surround us. Their organization (Or lack of) is pathetic...

DeletedUser1487

of course we do, for all we know a tribe has beaten another in just 4 days :)

DeletedUser

Eek on us2 beat a tribe by declaring war on them. 2 hours later they were in the wind

Though early game advantages are powerful

DeletedUser1487

You had me there for a second, then you said early game, and it all made sense lol. Early game, anything can happen. The quickest wars are fought in early game haha.

DeletedUser

You had me there for a second, then you said early game, and it all made sense lol. Early game, anything can happen. The quickest wars are fought in early game haha.
The eek story wasn't early game... that was late game... like one tribe in an coalition dissolved the second we hostile them... was a blast xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The eek story was early game... that was late game... like one tribe in an coalition dissolved the second we hostile them... was a blast xD
That's pathetic... WHo ever ran that tribe should quit TW2 altohgether...

DeletedUser

How to gain a ton of bashpoints the easy way: Send large noble train nuke to village. Send support to same village timed (by accident?) a few seconds sooner. Your support (think it was full HC) collides with your nuke, both destroyed and lots of bashpoints. [Somebody spent literally hours setting up hundred+ attacks and fakes timed to minute on world K and made a little mistake, was very funny]

Even a barb muncher could have bashpoints like a pro!

DeletedUser

How to gain a ton of bashpoints the easy way: Send large noble train nuke to village. Send support to same village timed (by accident?) a few seconds sooner. Your support (think it was full HC) collides with your nuke, both destroyed and lots of bashpoints. [Somebody spent literally hours setting up hundred+ attacks and fakes timed to minute on world K and made a little mistake, was very funny]

Even a barb muncher could have bashpoints like a pro![/QUOTE}
they usually are devoid of the troops to do that though XD

Tokano

Not a Mod
Well, S.S devastated LOA and forced them to dissolve their tribe in less than 24 hours, but they weren't in the top 5 so that's not going to show on the map.

DeletedUser

Well, S.S devastated LOA and forced them to dissolve their tribe in less than 24 hours, but they weren't in the top 5 so that's not going to show on the map.
They cried to me so hard... Then yelled at me for not answering my mails sooner... That's when Galathir posted the message above to their leader.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Ahh... Does my heart good to know they cried a little bit.
They did realize S.S and TFM were already in a state of open warfare, right? What did they think you were going to be able to do; try and tell us not to attack them or you'll attack us? We'd all look around confused at each other and be like "...wut?"

DeletedUser

Lmfao, Right. Their leader got pissed and kicked everyone from a mail they created. Galathir's response made her a bit butt hurt though :p

DeletedUser

I hear L/A is already crying to S.S. Wanting to work with y'all to eliminate us haha. Too bad I'll be rimming all their leaders in the coming weeks.

DeletedUser

Oh, And tell Dauntless to stop trying to bash my members to join S.S It's getting tiresome to read his half arsed mails.

DeletedUser1725

Oh, And tell Dauntless to stop trying to bash my members to join S.S It's getting tiresome to read his half arsed mails.
Tell me yourself. Its your members who are fleeing to me and my recruiters, idk why... (Well I do, but I cant tell you cause then our spies might get caught.) We won't recruit like 95% of them so you're good though. Also, don't worry I have only ever reached out to one of your members, so all you just did was let me know that he let you know. Thanks!
I haven't heard any crying from L/A either, only thing i hear from them is that they are kicking your asses.
You will lose this world just like all your others, crowns or no crowns... Unless you join us that is ;)