• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

Tokano

Not a Mod
get on my bash lvl bois
Rsm1I5X.gif

DeletedUser1990

Tribes that accept anyone and everyone, from all over the map with no real core like L/A / TFM seem like they are doomed to fail. On the complete opposite end of the spectrum S.S. seems to have monopolized almost every tryhard top 50 central player on server. It's hard to imagine any possibility of this world not ending in landslide victory for S.S.

DeletedUser894

Tribes that accept anyone and everyone, from all over the map with no real core like L/A / TFM seem like they are doomed to fail. On the complete opposite end of the spectrum S.S. seems to have monopolized almost every tryhard top 50 central player on server. It's hard to imagine any possibility of this world not ending in landslide victory for S.S.

nah S.S did one thing and thats recruit me at the start of the server, after that u automaticly win. works everytime

DeletedUser1719

To be fair - us13 started very similar to this. Most of the top 50 was in one tribe, then randomly one week quite a bit into the server 2-3 new tribes popped up and now you have 4 tribes who could all potentially win it.

I mean, I think S.S. will win too - but I don't think you can determine the world's future this early in the world.

DeletedUser1487

TO be honest, I really thought TFM was going to win. Seeing their players, i thought it was going to be a walk off.

DeletedUser1719

Just goes to show you can't judge a world so early - you need to let it develop a bit first

DeletedUser1487

True words. Here is a question though, what if gayfish wasn't in S.S? What if he was TFM. How would that have affected the core and world? From what it sounds like, he is carrying the tribe.

DeletedUser1719

I wouldn't say he is carrying the tribe, I mean we hold 28 out of the top 50 players. (Last I checked, that might have changed).

I'm also not the person to ask, as I did just join the world like 8 days ago or something. I can say he is a major player (obviously, number 1 in pts and obp) in our tribe and would do damage no matter what tribe he was in.

DeletedUser1487

Without Gayfish we wouldn't have Nildain, Kevers, Shiroyuki, or Bakke. Basically, Gayfish gave us this win. :p
Huh.....Interesting. SO if gayfish wasn't in your tribe, we'd be discussing this differently.

DeletedUser894

Huh.....Interesting. SO if gayfish wasn't in your tribe, we'd be discussing this differently.
Well Tokano is exaggerating abit, ofc me being rank1 with both points and having double the Obash of everyone else drags alot attension. S.S alrdy had alot good players in S.S when i joined. and kevers/nildain were basicly alrdy S.S. and i became good friends with some good players on this world and slowly dragged them in. some mentions are ryuu shiro and seance. they are all 3 top 6 now and got recruited when they had 3 villas. When TKK formed his tribe bevore TFM and got ayoshi and some other good players it looked rly promised but once he merged with TEM no good player wanted to join him anymore. good players know you need to eat everyone around you to get bigger. joining MRT tribes hurts good players. for example i was fighting 5 TFM members at once because that was the only tribe around me. if i joined TFM at that time i would never be able to grow. ofc once TFM started to fall on all sides people panic and better players look for a better place to stay which is S.S because reavers had NAP with the entire world and L/A also recruited too many in all provinces.

DeletedUser1993

I find it amusing that TKK hated and complained loudly about MRTs and coining in w15, then did what he complained about in w16.
And then when his tribe has fallen from #1 he's suddenly retired from w16? lol

DeletedUser1487

I find it amusing that TKK hated and complained loudly about MRTs and coining in w15, then did what he complained about in w16.
And then on top of that, he merged with another MRT in w15 right after saying death to MRTs and such. ???? I can understand multiple personalities, but sometimes, you gotta keep them in check.

Tokano

Not a Mod
And then on top of that, he merged with another MRT in w15 right after saying death to MRTs and such. ???? I can understand multiple personalities, but sometimes, you gotta keep them in check.
:p Yeah... TKK did the very thing he railed against and proved that skill will always beat bad gameplay.

DeletedUser1487

Yup, now he finally lost a world he tried to win, or he might come back here saying he "gave up his villages to others" or "got tired of playing", anyways, he lost, again. Go figure.

DeletedUser1993

:p Yeah... TKK did the very thing he railed against and proved that skill will always beat bad gameplay.

But...but...he played TW1 for YEARS and is the best in TW2! :eek::eek::eek::p

Yup, now he finally lost a world he tried to win, or he might come back here saying he "gave up his villages to others" or "got tired of playing", anyways, he lost, again. Go figure.

I'm sure we'll hear an excuse one way or the other lol

DeletedUser1993

I've been telling people for a long time that TW1 experience isn't always transitive to TW2. For some reason the TW1 vets always try to fight that.
I'm from TW1 and while there are differences and adjustments to be made, a lot of strategies and basic stuff I learned and used in TW1 are still applicable to TW2, and the last time I played TW was 8 years ago. w15 is my first world though and I haven't really played against a really good player yet (started at the rim) so my opinion might change once I'm faced with a real challenge

DeletedUser1725

Top 5 Tribes - Members/Villages/Points
1 S.S #SilverShields 44 524 2,083,711
2 RVS Reavers 103 527 1,513,201
3 H-H Hell Hounds 64 248 587,755
4 L/A Leeds Assassins 89 232 453,887
5 C.Q Conquest 38 149 389,239

map_www_us16_b9e6d54f51435316665067be73dbfb85_14716539636096.png

map_www_us16_12b0410b33599f938063c42a2d342d90_14716542851708.png

S.S - Number one and there to stay. They hold the core and have begun to push outwards. Their academy tribe has also made the list of top 5 this time around. Holding strong at 44 members even though they have room for 50, they are dominating with over 10 million OBP. They are holding true to their profile, "Only a few will be able to join us and anyone who isn't with us will be destroyed."

RVS - Having been allied with TFM damn near the entire game, while not actually fighting any of their common enemies (like S.S who they had a NAP with), they finally decided to band together under a common profile picture. S.S promptly ended the NAP and thanked them for giving them more targets, as they were running out of good ones in the core anyways. It is rumored they thought S.S would keep the NAP and this would be their way to slow them down while they bided their time waiting to strike. Lol, that's not how this works. Now they are simply the biggest MRT on the server, being the result of 4 decent sized tribes merging into eachother at various points in the game. Over half their players have applied to S.S at one point or the other.

H-H - Jumping into number three after the least surprising merge of the century is the Hell Hounds. They have a very large cluster in the West and another nice grouping in the NE. You have to wonder if these two very far apart groupings will be able to effectively work together. They are allied with the Roman Empire sister tribes who they share a lot of real estate with. This could limit both their growths as they have also recently merged with some smaller tribes like Legends that they probably should have nobled instead. Together they attempt to gain enough of a foothold to fight through COA(who they also war) and into S.S.

L/A - Ding dong the original MRT is dead. The former number one is falling fast. Just look at all those rimmed players to know how this world is going for them. A number of the other ones joined RVS in the South rather than stay with a sinking ship. They still have a decent position in the NE but they will have to fight both H-H and S.S up there to survive. They won't be able to dent S.S without growing off the H-H first, and that scenario can be easily play out the other way around.

CQ - The long time academy of S.S has made the cut, made up primarily of players who want to join S.S but don't yet meet the requirements, they themselves have become a force to be reckoned with. This might have something to do with them trying to get that OBP requirement satisfied, damn thing keeps going up!