• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser1719

I'm in class right now and look so dumb because I'm laughing so hard my desk is shaking. That is hilarious - waiting for the mods to delete these texts now for "sexually explicit".

DeletedUser1725

map_www_us16_4a6898d7f41ebca9ca49d59ebebdf4bf_14729312100827.png

DeletedUser1719

I enjoy watching that little red dude in the top right get bigger and bigger. He grows fast. I wonder who he is. :p

Tokano

Not a Mod
You guys aren't small enough to avoid eating though... I mean, I only have 62% morale against M4, but that's not anything I can't handle.

DeletedUser1500

Is the morale out of whack on this server? I have 3 more 1k villas than another person and the morale is 37%? WTF!

DeletedUser1487

I guess mods did delete it, haha, thats funny M4, brought an honest laugh to this thread. Respect!

DeletedUser1500

Im on the rim. not even 2 weeks into the game...it doesnt matter. im a noob and dont need morale problems right now!

DeletedUser2041

Be glad you're on the rim. I invade a province and all the guy's I'm attacking do is noble more barbs in the area. LOL

Tokano

Not a Mod
So is Funk's new place in the RVS council because all Puckk's villages got ravaged by Gayfish's troops?

DeletedUser1500

Be glad you're on the rim. I invade a province and all the guy's I'm attacking do is noble more barbs in the area. LOL
Honestly, first time ever on the rim...and i didnt get rimmed. (I cant help but think rule breaking thoughts when i say that)