• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser2041

Was never really worried about spies...merely several weak cowards running around and pretending they are tough now.

We're tougher than you are, trust me. Sure we may not be wallet warriors *cough* but we can at least take 30 of your villages in under 48 hours.

Vivienne55

Axeman
We both know I haven't been there for over a week now, so go ahead and tough as tough as you like. I had about 8 of you on my doorsteps for about 4 months though and not even 3 cities were taken during that time.

Anyway, give my regards to Dauntlessness...

DeletedUser2041

We both know I haven't been there for over a week now, so go ahead and tough as tough as you like. I had about 8 of you on my doorsteps for about 4 months though and not even 3 cities were taken during that time.

Anyway, give my regards to Dauntlessness...

You must be glad that Gayfish & I didn't even bother with you.

Vivienne55

Axeman
That's hilarious...Gayfish is AWFUL and needs a new name. I believe you threw a few weak waves at Asong I helped slaughter and then you and others struggled with my neighbor Dogmeat for a few months. That sound about right to you scary guy? Haven't logged in for around 2 weeks now, am I still no 3 in bash points?

Tokano

Not a Mod
Top 5 Tribe Points:
S.S - 46,941,659 / 65 Members
ETC - 24,472,173 / 128 Members
vVv - 3,980,161 / 40 Members
LoK - 1,281,172 / 2 Members
AoG - 1,257,437 / 10 Members

map_www_us16_5991c15bb963b91b42962e492be91556_14839908442315.png

Top 5 Tribes Total Bash:
S.S - 421,897,445
ETC - 207,197,909
vVv - 31,861,089
Br4 - 26,797,845
AoG - 21,239,819

Top 5 Tribes Offensive Bash:
S.S - 304,664,046
ETC - 86,723,252
AoG - 14,177,077
Br4 - 11,285,001
vVv - 7,742,687

Top 5 Tribes Defensive Bash:
ETC - 120,474,657
S.S - 117,233,399
Br4 - 19,055,158
vVv - 17,684,012
AoG - 9,954,818

Vivienne55

Axeman
FYI - Asong stepped away for about a month and a half, but he's returned as he said he would. Since I was helping co-opt his account, had I allowed your slow, weak attacks to take him out not supporting someone who had been my best teammate to that point. He's come back now

Tokano

Not a Mod
My weak attacks..? Hmm... If only it didn't happen so long ago; I'd go back and screenshot the reports of my nukes clearing your villages from over a day away. You had well over 24 hours to prepare for those attacks and you blew it, Vivi.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Moderators changed my response. You holler at me in 4 or 5 months when you finally pass me in bash points killer...

I honestly don't recall you being much of a player, but Ronin was a handful. Willing to throw tons of cash at me. Guess me eventually burned through all his allowance and had to leave. Dauntlessness also had some skills before the mods sat him on the sidelines next to me...lol

DeletedUser2041

That's hilarious...Gayfish is AWFUL and needs a new name. I believe you threw a few weak waves at Asong I helped slaughter and then you and others struggled with my neighbor Dogmeat for a few months. That sound about right to you scary guy? Haven't logged in for around 2 weeks now, am I still no 3 in bash points?

Funny enough, Dogmeat didn't take a single village from me on my month and a half break. He literally attacked me I believe 4 times? Wiped every single nuke of his out.

Please try to act more tough next time. Gayfish quit because he doesn't even give a rats about this world, there's nobody with skill on it to fight anymore.

Response to Moderator, I believe i should have my fair share to defend myself. This will be the last response.

DeletedUser894

this says enough, hahaha. glad i came back to check the forums. calling me bad is just a joke :). the reason i cant even recall ur name says enough. ive been rank 1 on every world i played untill i quit. was rank 1 on 2 worlds at the same time. w8 and w10. And when w16 came out i was so far ahead its not even funny. i already wanted to quit once i saw that this game is dieing really fast, but the relocate option kept it fun for me. i need a challenge to maintain to play a game i invest alot time in, this world did not give that at all. after i quit it took 3 or 4 weeks for people to get to even close to my bash. while the game was only 1.5 months old or so.

also you think you are cool with being rank 3 bash? 70% of that is def bash. thats actually not even an achievement lol. the real defence tanks go up to atleast 50m def bash bevore getting destroyed. ofcourse when you get piled by multiple people you mainly make defence troops and so gain more defence bash over offence. but if ur that heavy in defending you have already given up. nobling barbs and wait till ur opponents go inactive is the easyest way to play. now if you went down with 20m off bash i woulda respected you more but you are just like any of defence tanks from other worlds that dont have alot skill but just really active and mainly make defence in midgame and wait the game out while sending messages out about how awesome they really.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser773

We're all friends here XD like Old High School Cliques, your either in or you out! Funny we all cheer for the same teams when the varsity plays Lolz