• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5 WEEKLY

DeletedUser1535

nkoD9J4.jpg

5c59ffd20b22ede3dc264a95b1888fd2

DeletedUser1177

Once again...CQD getting more done with less...barely though. We need to climb up a few notches.
I did enjoy the one-man tribe declaring war on us last night. That was entertaining...I forgot to thank that guy...
[Ron staggers off mumbling...]

DeletedUser1535

I dont know much about IMP but were they also a mass recruiting tribe in W9?

DeletedUser

From what I read on the forum, and was told by other players that quit the world,
Yes, but this isn't them MRTing this I believe is just them migrating from w9 with most of their members, although I could certainly be wrong and I don't play on the world as well.

Nice Map by the way! :D

DeletedUser1177

IMP has already started another tribe. IDR, I believe. So add those two together with whatever allies, and that's a hefty force.

DeletedUser1507

I can give you a list of tribes if you like? They all declared on us day one :)

DeletedUser1535

9cnbPRE.jpg

Sorry guys for some reason tw2-tools isnt working therefore i cant post a map for week 2. I guess everyone will have to wait for week 3.
The only difference in rankings for this week is that our #4 tribe MOB overtook CWT to take 3rd place in US14 congratz to them for their hard work this week whether it be by recruiting or by constantly upgrading their villages.Sorry about the map everyone..

DeletedUser1177

For some reason, the map generator likes to re-arrange the tribes. They were in the correct order...

DeletedUser1046

CWG - CWT is one tribe also, they didn't boost member limit yet and just made 2 tribes to fit them. :)

DeletedUser1046

Not really, most all of our people came from merges. And we aren't a MRT here either, just a mass migration plus some friends from other worlds, it kind of really added up. o_o
We've taken on a few new and friendly people, but only a small fraction of us are not from us9 or friends on another world.

DeletedUser1046

49aeb92039184be97aeafa724b962be9

This shows CWG+CWT as one.
IMP's overflow tribe isn't showing up on TW2 tools yet. (It's also not a permanent tribe, but will be folded into us as people go inactive)

DeletedUser1535

This shows CWG+CWT as one.
IMP's overflow tribe isn't showing up on TW2 tools yet. (It's also not a permanent tribe, but will be folded into us as people go inactive)

Lol they must love IMP, not only is the main capped but you have an overflow tribe aswell..

DeletedUser1177

Not really, most all of our people came from merges. And we aren't a MRT here either, just a mass migration plus some friends from other worlds, it kind of really added up. o_o
We've taken on a few new and friendly people, but only a small fraction of us are not from us9 or friends on another world.
Altheras - obviously there are going to be those that either can't comprehend or refuse to realize the facts. You folks have handled yourselves quite well and I know there's a line around the corner of people trying to get in to IMP.
I still can't believe a post I read awhile back where the pandering was so overt in someone admitting they were going to join IMP before the end on US9 just so they could get the handful of crowns and be a "winner". Seriously? Does no one learn about ethics and morality anymore?

DeletedUser1487

Lol they must love IMP, not only is the main capped but you have an overflow tribe aswell..
Well you obviously just can't get over yourself. At least our tribe is committed to winning in not just w9, but w14 now as well. Yes IMP is big early game, but with every new world, inactives always come, so expect the ranks to decrease a bit, untill our overflow tribe isn't needed anymore :D, such as all inactives are gone, and active players have filled their spots coming from IMP-2.

DeletedUser1535

I love you guys just saying it is very hard managing a 200 member tribe...I guess the real reason is because i dont have many friends and envy the bond you all must have being able to being 200+ former members into a new world..Good luck to all of you..