• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5 WEEKLY

KingEvo

Archer
I'm not in thy server but give props to imp for having a group of guys willing to stick together through worlds. Look forward to see if they stick together or not. Good luck guys

DeletedUser1487

Thanks King, and @Freeze, Its only really like day 2 of those with nobles. Trust me, those that aren't at nobles yet, will soon be there by the end of next week. and then there will be lots of less reds out there.

DeletedUser825

For both of us I assume. It will be fun to watch those nobles fly :D

DeletedUser1046

IMP may be the largest early tribe, but I fully expect oNa to hold their own just fine for quite a long while. They have a good solid core group and some of them got to nobles very fast. I also watched Bed0in take a village and turn it from a 900 point village into a 4k villa in less than 1 day. o_o
I am not going to complain about coiners though, it's your money, and props to anyone who supports this game that we all love so much.

DeletedUser825

Well said Altheras. I have to give you all props for your defensive support. Those troops move in pretty fast to support your tribemates.

DeletedUser1046

Well said Altheras. I have to give you all props for your defensive support. Those troops move in pretty fast to support your tribemates.
That is largely because most of us have been working together for a long time already on us9, as you know. :) So we already have some experience in working together and stacking support.
If we were a typical MRT of freshly thrown together newbies, I believe we would be a whole lot worse off. lol

DeletedUser825

That is probably true, haha. In other news I am glad to see the other three tribes below us grow. Who do you think has the most potential to stay afloat?

DeletedUser1573

im glad the nobles are coming into play now, should be fun

DeletedUser1046

That is probably true, haha. In other news I am glad to see the other three tribes below us grow. Who do you think has the most potential to stay afloat?

Apart from us and ONA I expect CWG/CWT to be around a long time because they are mostly RPR from Forte and that tribe has already been going a long time.

CQD has also been around for a long time on us9 too, so I expect them to stick around.

I don't know much about anyone else yet though.

DeletedUser1177

Hopefully no one takes offense - I happen to have a sense of humor...
Altheras mentioned that 900 point barb sky-rocketing to over 4k in, what 12 hours? I know it was quick! Anyway, I thought oNa should change their name to...
Inglorious Investors
:):p:rolleyes::D

and yes...I know... not everyone in there coins up. But wow.

DeletedUser1046

Hopefully no one takes offense - I happen to have a sense of humor...
Altheras mentioned that 900 point barb sky-rocketing to over 4k in, what 12 hours? I know it was quick! Anyway, I thought oNa should change their name to...
Inglorious Investors
:):p:rolleyes::D

and yes...I know... not everyone in there coins up. But wow.

I second this. Maybe The Wall Street Mafia, or ooh I know! It's A Front!(IAF) I think Money Laundering and the Mafia go together just fine. lol

DeletedUser1046

I mean I just got 2200 crowns for my wins on Igreja and I don't think I could make a village go from 900 to 4k with that much even o_o

DeletedUser

I mean I just got 2200 crowns for my wins on Igreja and I don't think I could make a village go from 900 to 4k with that much even o_o
Donkey spam is the only way to directy jump a barb, growing really fast is the other.

DeletedUser1046

Donkey spam is the only way to directy jump a barb, growing really fast is the other.
Donkey spam.... I never would have thought of that... >.> I have sooooo many of those on Igreja...
*off to see what happens to a 3500 point barb if I just spam it with every one I have since I can't take them with me*

DeletedUser

Donkey spam.... I never would have thought of that... >.> I have sooooo many of those on Igreja...
*off to see what happens to a 3500 point barb if I just spam it with every one I have since I can't take them with me*
nothing if it built lvl 3-0 fields by itself

DeletedUser1046

...or can I? What happens to your inventory when your world ends? D=