• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5 WEEKLY

DeletedUser825

Hey Basher, can we see another picture of what the top 5 scoreboard looks like?

DeletedUser

map_www_us14_6b5ad34daf48979a6bcdf73bc7d1432d_14622041133746.png

DeletedUser1487

Yup, pretty soon our size will double when everyone gets their first noble.

DeletedUser825

Screenshot_2016-05-08-11-01-02.png
This is the bash. This is from mobile. The middle number is offensive. Last is total.

DeletedUser1253

This looks like a good place to hang my sword. Looks like the IMP battle group dominates more than half the player base. I probably will not prevail this time around but I will make it interesting for some.

DeletedUser

IMP is mass recruiting trash...they are just funneling meat sheilds in their tribe one after another from their garbage overflow tribe ran by some premature ratchet...IMP will be destroyed 1 at a time...everytime some idiot joins that dumpster tribe they find out how unorganized they are

DeletedUser825

I am watching the stats IMP..... It's not looking good.

DeletedUser

What's the player amount for those tribes in comparison to those Bash points?

DeletedUser825

oNa just got a few new recruits and our bash has risen. oNa has 60 now, though when I took it we had 58 members. IMP had 198 when I took that.

DeletedUser1487

I won't denie, oNa is a pretty great tribe. But IMP is from w9, we know how to win. Don't count us out yet.

DeletedUser

But IMP is from w9, we know how to win. Don't count us out yet.

I know you guys are still hyped from your last world, but doing well on one world does not constitute doing well on another.
There are many factors that go into a tribe winning a world, their competition for one, and their players real lives are another large factor with many many more factors. So don't think because you won one world that that has anything to do with another completely different world.

And even though I don't play this world I see that Gaming does and because he's a friend I say give him hell and fight to the last man because I know he likes a fight win or lose.

DeletedUser825

And even though I don't play this world I see that Gaming does and because he's a friend I say give him hell and fight to the last man because I know he likes a fight win or lose.
Win or lose a fight is still a fight and it is very fun :D I like to see the bodies fall before my walls.

DeletedUser1487

I'm sure this doesn't matter, but we have been getting conquest of the day for multiple days now, You talk about destroying us, but how can you do so when we conquer more than you all? lol! You can try to win against us! Honestly we are not a tribe that is a declare war on everyone. I don't know why you hate us. Its not like we are OTA or anything.

DeletedUser1487

I think the world needs to chill and just play the game. All really any can do.

DeletedUser825

I'm sure this doesn't matter, but we have been getting conquest of the day for multiple days now, You talk about destroying us, but how can you do so when we conquer more than you all? lol! You can try to win against us! Honestly we are not a tribe that is a declare war on everyone. I don't know why you hate us. Its not like we are OTA or anything.
Really easy to get conquest of the day when you're cranking out nobles to noble barbs. But I do not want to turn this into a bit where everyone is like, "IMP is barb munching" because well I knew you would do it early in the game where it is most harmful.

DeletedUser112

We are up 8-0 against aNo in my area. I have taken 1 from aNo and 3 from HIE.

DeletedUser825

I wasn't saying you only take barbs. I am just saying the majority of those conquest of the day villas are in fact barbs. I have noticed you are cleaning up the pro's by nobling low point villas and other tribes.