• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5 WEEKLY

DeletedUser1487

They might be nobling barbs somewhere, but my area isn't.

DeletedUser825

Let me just hop on tools and check that statement. If it proves true congrats and if not than there is a blatant lie :D

DeletedUser1487

Go ahead, I may be wrong, but there sure seem to be less reds around me.

DeletedUser825

We are on the west, perhaps if you were there you would see more.

DeletedUser1487

Ok well I'm not going to deny that IMP nobles barbs, but just cause some guys noble barbs doesn't meant the whole tribe does. So just remember that.

DeletedUser825

I do, that's why I accused the whole tribe and not just a select few members.

DeletedUser1487

?!?!? Most of IMP realizes barbs are precious, especially when the tribe is packed full with players. Why wold you acuse the entire tribe of barb munching. First you accused us of mrt, now barb munching, whats next? Merge to win?

DeletedUser825

Well...... :D I would not have to say these things if they were not true. I just pulled up stats and noticed that members in your own province have been barb munching. Now it is hard to tell due to the fact that everyone starts with two villas taken from barbs, but once I subtract two it is pretty simple to see the rest.

DeletedUser

I was in that tribe and have heard alot from that tribe...any tribe that has 200 members and then carries a tribe behind them with every and I mean EVERY new player who joins this world is super trash...HUG for the win playing tribal hugs is the IMP/IDR way and krista is actually a dude Kristaphoer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1487

convict, you amaze me on how little you know about IMP. But I don't care for your opinion, just results.

DeletedUser

convict, you amaze me on how little you know about IMP. But I don't care for your opinion, just results.
I know plenty about your mass recruiting ways actually.. I actually joined your overflow tribe IDR for laughs in the begining just to clown how badly you girls operate....You literally recruit every player..Not 1 or 2 here and there but you recruit everyone....Just looking at your prescene in provinces it shows just how much you recruit everyone....You huge 3-400 plus meat sheilds mixed in with a few OK players and you zerg and go for over massing people...You then eat your own and clean up innactives over time to help your core players...Most of your tribe are oblivios idiots unaware that they are food for when your core needs to expand...You dont help any of your new players especially from these reports of attacks I have seen..Your trains are garbage I can guarentee you wouldnt survive 2 weeks on any tw 1 world..Most of your good players have spent hundreds on coins already.....

I also love the mails about supporting you guys when your 6 times the size of your oppenents who are fighting on every front but you pathetic cowards have every tribe whos anything in a nap and a giant hug by having krista sending pictures to people catfishing them and flirting....Your win on world 9 that you claim to fame is a joke and is pathetic...Seriously you dont know compition you only know hugging and napping and allying and trying to gang bang people who are actual players...Your pathetic /drops mic

DeletedUser1487

I'm still struggling to see why you compare IDR to IMP, when IMP is all players from w9 give or take maybe half a dozen. IDR is a overflow tribe, but I guarantee you that previous w9 players have priority in IMP, while IDR is consisted up of w14 players (players from any other world). I still stand to my claim, you know nothing. Just your bias to the hate of IMP and IDR just cause we are bigger than your tribe. It has been proven in past worlds that size means nothing. All that matters is who is more determined to win and thus, what tribe has more active and determined players.

DeletedUser

Ok ill put it simpler for u junior....the top 5 of ona would decimate your top 5....everyday all day

DeletedUser1487

Cool, so you are saying your tribe depends on how well your top 5 do? Not saying much for the rest of your tribe eh?

DeletedUser1177

Unless the top 5 from the two tribes break away and form two separate new tribes, vowing to accept zero outside support, and go head-to-head, this argument is moot and about as useful as my daddy is better than your daddy.

DeletedUser645

I IDR is a overflow tribe, .
An "overflow" tribe, is a type of merge. You're trying to exceed the 200 member limit. That means bleeding those member into yours is a type of merge. You're merging the two tribes, just over time.

DeletedUser1487

Cool, but there is nothing wrong with that. IDR is still another tribe with their own leader, that can change his/her position if they wanted to. Its not like IMP has IDR by the throat bending them to our will. They may do as they please, yes the original intention was for them to be a sister tribe, but like I said earlier, they have their own leader.