• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5 WEEKLY

DeletedUser825

Nothing to worry about jpex, we are knocking them down as soon as they get to IMP. So as their members slowly go inactive it won't really be a merger.

DeletedUser1487

Its still dumb how this worlds diplomacy was created long before the new rule was made, and now that it is made, you expect us to comply and change what has already been set in stone.

DeletedUser

Its still dumb how this worlds diplomacy was created long before the new rule was made, and now that it is made, you expect us to comply and change what has already been set in stone.
That is one of the major problem, allies set in stone that will dominate the world without much possibility of resistance.

DeletedUser1487

It is as it is. The game is for us to have fun, we can make tribes and decisions concerning tribes as we please. But when a world has been going on for at least a month, and then a new rule pops up that targets 1-2 tribes, well it seems like the rule should go into play in the next world.

DeletedUser

If it happens how I described, it's against the new rule, and will result in disqualification.
It is exactly how u described...i was in IDR it is an overflow merge tribe just waiting for a spot to open in IMP...and as much as those imp lames speak of these peopel all being friends from other worlds they are not....a majority of them are new players they use for meat sheilds and actually misdirect them on purpose in which case they have a horrible time with the game which means no repeat customer for innogames...they specifically use the new players to do dumbass stuff to proove their loyalty with a promise they can join the mother tribe....they use someone acting like a flrity chick to recruit for them catfishing people into joining them...its sad and pathetic but they are fun to mow down so..dont punish them to harshly...just kick the leaders of their tribe for facilitating it all dont punish the new players who dont know any better

DeletedUser

It is as it is. The game is for us to have fun, we can make tribes and decisions concerning tribes as we please. But when a world has been going on for at least a month, and then a new rule pops up that targets 1-2 tribes, well it seems like the rule should go into play in the next world.
Its not 1 to 2 tribes...its just you guys cause its the only way u stand a chance in any world is to mass zerg it 10 to 1 odds

DeletedUser1487

You kidding me? You may have been in IDR for a bit, but I am a loyal IMP member for months now, and I can say without about that IMP does not use the smaller noobs for meat shields, we use them as members to further the IMP tribe yes, but we also teach them. Do you expect us to baby them? You learn faster on what to do through experiences, not through "word of advice" methods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1046

The overflow tribe was not intended to grow the way it did. It was meant to only be those few from us9 who couldn't fit in the initial tribe, and I actually intended to have it already absorbed by now. I will be closing recruitment on it, as it was never intended to get as big as it has become.

DeletedUser1046

And we are at war with 2 of the top 5 tribes and allied with 2 of the top 5, so I'm not sure how that removes all conflict or ruins this world o_O

DeletedUser1046

And if we did fully merge the overflow tribe into our tribe we would only have about 30% of the top 10 tribes. That is nowhere near the required 80% to win a world. And there are still new tribes forming. Allies are not ever guaranteed to be permanent.

DeletedUser825

Well this world has been quite interesting so we shall see what the outcome is.

DeletedUser825

So how is everyone on US14 doing? Personally oNa is doing well and it looks like IMP is still running strong. Also good job ron with CQD, it is turning into a good tribe :D

DeletedUser1177

Doing ok & thanks.
There's been drama to say the least, but isn't there always? We're up to about where we were when we maxed on 9, I supposed from here on out, it will be a process of elimination again to get back down to about a third of the members with more of the power.
It's amazing how many swear up and down that they are experienced and active, just to see them turn yellow after asking how to noble somebody. Fortunately, those cases are not the norm, but I still chuckle when they pop up.

DeletedUser1487

There is lots of drama yes, and lots of noobs claiming to be vets. But we reached the point in the world where noobs get nobled, players quit, and so life goes on without them.

DeletedUser1011

This server is so new that all most all of the top will be gone in a month or 2 tops so this is all pointless for at lest 3 months

DeletedUser825

Just mare speculation at this point. I feel at least the top 3 will be around for more than a month or two. The reason being oNa is fighting IMP and CQD and we are largely enjoying it, as I assume the members of IMP and CQD are :D

DeletedUser1011

Don't worry lol from what The NorthMen TNM tell me they won world 7 and will start hitting the top 5 guilds on this server soon and win this world to. There all ready ranked 9 lol