• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5 WEEKLY

DeletedUser1487

Well we will see, it seems like every tribe is proclaiming they will win this server, can't take any one tribe serious till much later.

DeletedUser1011

They have been ranking up and now have all most 200 guys and there picking on small tribes as we speak. I think there ranked 8th now lol just watch out lol.

DeletedUser1487

So they have almost 200 members and still aren't #1 yet? haha just shows how active they are. Well it'll be fun to fight a large tribe for once. This world will be a challenge since I am changing how I play this game entirely. So I may suck hard really fast lol.

DeletedUser

map_www_us14_c9dff1387f163eb83a3e8959e55f7c23_14639173576907.png

Updated map. I've excluded IMP "sister" tribe IDR due to game rules change.

DeletedUser825

Wow everyone is all over the map. No one really has a defined area

DeletedUser1011

I will soon lol just building my clan up right now .
Im not going for a lot of members just a like 100 or less high level players lol

DeletedUser112

Probably need another month of fighting to get a more defined area.

hunter: the world will end before your tribe ever has a chance.

DeletedUser112

Talk is cheap, I have been letting my men do the talking for me for the most part. I am ATM #12 in the world, and havnt payed a cent.

DeletedUser1011

that's nice . all I am saying is watch out for us or soon it will be to late.

DeletedUser825

Haha we will see. IMP, CQD and oNa are pretty well established and fighting pretty hard. Lots of nobles flying from either side as well.

DeletedUser1487

lots of nukes too, the amount of "I'm getting attacked" and "I'm attacking here" amazes me of how much fighting is really going on.

DeletedUser1831

i barely joined this forum and putting my name everywhere. lol , but yeah eventually #1.