• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5 WEEKLY

DeletedUser1211

Look who has taken the lead.
2016-05-31_Neuschwanstein_Tribe_Rankings.png

DeletedUser1487

Maybe, I just know it was a war cry in w9. Everyone would yell "eats it" and send sabo attacks and mass fakes and nukes, you know, the works.

DeletedUser

Come on, guys and gals, the famous IMP (greatest non-MRT tribe) is totally screwed and dead at US14. Oh, and IMP2 ("lets have fun" or something) is also screwed.

DeletedUser1487

No thanks to you. You're in Conquistadors. If you're so fond of IMP, or whatever they call themselves now, why aren't you there?
Cause I moved over to an ally to make it easier for me to cooperate with members near me. IMP and CQD are forever allies. And I will always defend IMP. Its the tribe I was in in my first world. So I hold a special place for them. The w9 IMP that is, the w14 IMP is a whole new tribe with these other players I don't recognize.

DeletedUser1980

So you're saying that you don't know altheras and the players that you brought from us9 to us14??????
What's with Eats it tribe profile though, It used to be something like, winners of US9 led by bunch of world winning superstars

DeletedUser

So you're saying that you don't know altheras and the players that you brought from us9 to us14??????
What's with Eats it tribe profile though, It used to be something like, winners of US9 led by bunch of world winning superstars
IMP W9 "winners" were not super stars, the world got so boring that everyone quit, leaving them winners by default.

DeletedUser1980

IMP W9 "winners" were not super stars, the world got so boring that everyone quit, leaving them winners by default.
well in their tribe description I was pretty sure they wrote a very impressive cv. They must be so embarrassed of what's happened to IMP( the so called non-mrt dream team) they changed their tribe description to "shiiiiiiiiny O_O"

DeletedUser1487

What school did you go to? Why are there so many players that suck at reading?

DeletedUser1487

"dragons", "Shiny", "NOM", and many other slangs used in w9 IMP you will find in what is now called "NOM"

DeletedUser1980

Cause I moved over to an ally to make it easier for me to cooperate with members near me. IMP and CQD are forever allies. And I will always defend IMP. Its the tribe I was in in my first world. So I hold a special place for them. The w9 IMP that is, the w14 IMP is a whole new tribe with these other players I don't recognize.
https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/in...ent-of-mass-recruiters.1584/page-2#post-18122
Dang Yato, even being a forum head MOD, you sure expressed a lot of hate towards a tribe you know next to nothing about. Yes, people complain when a new world starts a there is already a maxed member tribe at like 15 or something. But when that tribe specifically has been broadcasting to the whole freaking sever, way before the world was released to play on, and announced that the whole tribe plus a few from an allied tribe would ALL, emphases on the ALL part, ALL would migrate to the new world. Don't act so surprised about this when we announced our intentions for this world way before this world opened to play. So there is no recruiting, recruiting is closed. Cause every darn spot is taken by IMP members from w9. By the way, the whole tribe is experienced vets, just wanted to get that across. So before you accuse us of MRT, just look at our tribe description. It says "made up of winning IMP". Our roster was made up way before the world opened. I don't care if the mods delete this post cause it points a finger at Yato, but here are some facts. Where are yours?

EXPLAIN!!!!

DeletedUser

https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/in...ent-of-mass-recruiters.1584/page-2#post-18122
Dang Yato, even being a forum head MOD, you sure expressed a lot of hate towards a tribe you know next to nothing about. Yes, people complain when a new world starts a there is already a maxed member tribe at like 15 or something. But when that tribe specifically has been broadcasting to the whole freaking sever, way before the world was released to play on, and announced that the whole tribe plus a few from an allied tribe would ALL, emphases on the ALL part, ALL would migrate to the new world. Don't act so surprised about this when we announced our intentions for this world way before this world opened to play. So there is no recruiting, recruiting is closed. Cause every darn spot is taken by IMP members from w9. By the way, the whole tribe is experienced vets, just wanted to get that across. So before you accuse us of MRT, just look at our tribe description. It says "made up of winning IMP". Our roster was made up way before the world opened. I don't care if the mods delete this post cause it points a finger at Yato, but here are some facts. Where are yours?

EXPLAIN!!!!
Dang Yato? Forum Head Mod? W9? Where are our facts???

I gotta ignore the yato parts and get to the IMP parts.

Let's make something clear... you mass recruit on world A and join World B... YOU STILL ARE A MASS RECRUITING TRIBE....
Second... No way in all of the galaxy did you get ALL 200 members of one tribe to join a new world, zero.

"winner IMP tribe" Killing IMP is like the first act of every world since us9. They have died way more often than won.