• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 8 Tribe Chat

DeletedUser1620

Since the majority of posts in the Map thread is more off topic posts than anything. I felt the need to make a thread for that specific purpose so people don't have to wade through pages looking for the maps.

So anything pertaining to Battles, fights, ego inflating and other such things with the top tribes or specific people lets put them here.

Carry on my fellow warriors!

DeletedUser1487

I guess I'll be the first to post here since HI is so full of themselves to go to a thread meant for their type of talking. All I got to say is, no matter what happens these next few weeks/months, this will bring energy back into w11. You have to admit the world was running bland with less tribes around and many going inactive and so on.

DeletedUser1620

Eh there talking like NAO use to talk, just alot of hot air and full of themselves, and look how that turned out for NOA. They say history repeats itself.

DeletedUser1487

HAHA, good point! I hope HI members read this, but I bet they are too deep in their own pride to be reading this.

DeletedUser

Hey 5o be fair, without tribes like tli, shh, and nao, world's would have been so much more boring, you know how boring it is fight someone who don't hate xD

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
How are we full of ourselves? I pointed out COL is barbing and not gaining ground on NAO, tfox got offened by me pointing it out, called us names, I proved him wrong on almost everything he was talking about and now he is butthurt. Not once have we claimed that we are good or that we are going to win the workd or that we are better than any other tribe. We're just playing the game and yall are getting all emotional about it.

DeletedUser1373

How are we full of ourselves? I pointed out COL is barbing and not gaining ground on NAO, tfox got offened by me pointing it out, called us names, I proved him wrong on almost everything he was talking about and now he is butthurt. Not once have we claimed that we are good or that we are going to win the workd or that we are better than any other tribe. We're just playing the game and yall are getting all emotional about it.

Never understood the barbing argument. Goes both ways and it's silly in a vacuum without going to the actual provinces and strategies behind it. People point to it and get all huffy while ignoring that several members took barbs in "blue" provinces today. But what do I know. I don't conquer red cities.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
It kills the local economy, hinders territorial growth and if you enough you'll have a huge morale penalty against most players making attacking much much more diffucult. While one tribe barbs another tribe takes provinces from other tribes, increasing terriotry under their control so in the future if they do decide to barb they will have A LOT more barbs to take over than the other tribe.

Its not a very good strategy for winning a war, you cant win if you dont fight.

DeletedUser1373

Missed my point. But thanks for the education on strategy. Maybe now I can finally conquer a red city :)

DeletedUser1487

Missed my point. But thanks for the education on strategy. Maybe now I can finally conquer a red city :)
They act as if COL is clueless in warefare. I bet they don't even realize that COL hasn't lost any ground what so ever to NAO. So when a new tribe that comes shooting up in points cause of merges and such, it makes me laugh when they talk of "greatness". COL has been here from the start, kicking ass and making sure ours isn't kicked. So tell me Harry, what makes your tribe so special?

DeletedUser1373

Let us try it this way. One of your members just conquered 15 barbs in the last two days. No joke. Perhaps I should have said it this way...I don't understand when alliances point the finger and turn a blind eye to their own members. I don't see the point in calling people on it without going to the provinces one by one to look. Otherwise, you'll come back and tell me it was strategic purposes right?

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Because we are gaining ground on NAO and now yall. While yes, we do take barbs we also take red villages. COL lines have not koved forward in months. And no not all barbs taken are strategic, there a few members who take barbs over actually fighting. Its impossible to have a tribe full of only foghters

DeletedUser1620

Hey 5o be fair, without tribes like tli, shh, and nao, world's would have been so much more boring, you know how boring it is fight someone who don't hate xD
Lol I don't hate any tribes, I quite enjoy all of this. It amuses me to no end.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
I like how I make one comment about a tribe eating a lot of barbs and now COL freaks out and starts tossing out random claims all of which can be disproven by looking at the maps and next thing you know Hi. is full of itself because we said they were nobling a lot of barbs lol. Dudes are blowing it way out of proportion, I really couldn't care a less about what they do.

DeletedUser1491

They act as if COL is clueless in warefare. I bet they don't even realize that COL hasn't lost any ground what so ever to NAO. So when a new tribe that comes shooting up in points cause of merges and such, it makes me laugh when they talk of "greatness". COL has been here from the start, kicking ass and making sure ours isn't kicked. So tell me Harry, what makes your tribe so special?
shooting up in point because of merges? we merged once with the wall quite a while ago now... if we are talking about merging one of the most recent is COL and RsT and we all know the only reason you decided to merge with them was because NAO was wrecking you on all fronts

DeletedUser

I bet they don't even realize that COL hasn't lost any ground what so ever to NAO.

Not that I have a dog in this fight, but yes you did, the maps were posted and I saw it and everyone else did, I even posted a commentary on what the maps showed, the only tribe to not lose ground was HI. NAO lost ground and COL did. Also from what the maps showed the tribe that gained the most ground was also HI. just clarifying.

DeletedUser1491

Thank you prince! its not a matter of us being cocky its a matter of fact, we are the ones pushing and gaining the most ground against COL and NAO so much so that the 2 "top" tribes ( NAO and COL ) who have been at war for as long as the world has been going pretty much, have NAP'd to try and get rid of us

DeletedUser1487

Far as I know the only "ground" you made is from merging lists of players from all tribes who are on the front lines to expand your area of influence. And you talk about not merging for some time.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Yea taking in disenfranchised members from another tribe is not the same as merging. And we have gotten conquerer of the day for three days this week in a world where the other tribes are eating barbs all day. We are obviously taking villages from players as well