• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 8 Tribe Chat

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
We really dont care what col is doing, or nao for that matter. We will respond in kind to w/e either tribe tosses at us. We have made some gains in the past month but we understand the game is not over and the world will continue. We very well may end up losing all our gains, and if that happens cool, thats tw. But what you never see from Hi. is us trying to create falsehoods and lie to make ourselves look better like you seem to keep insisting on doing tfox. The maps clearly show a col net lose against NAO as well as ourselves. It also shows yalls massive barb nobling which you seem to find offensive if anyone points it out. I mean everything you have said has turned out to be a complete lie or a misleading partial truth. Over here at Hi. we are honest, thats the difference between us and yourself. When we suffer setbacks we do not deny it, we will acknowledge the setback and find a way to overcome it. You seem to just want to deny and try to make yourself look better in the hopes that everything will work out in the end.

DeletedUser1487

The only place we were struggling for some time was the south, and that was cause a large player quit down there, so those are the inactive villages being nobled by NAO and NEM. I'm sure your tribe is honest, in fact I know they are, they can't seem to shut up and stop talking about themselves in the PMs I get now and then. Honest: yes, Brutally Honest: yes,....getting tired of hearing all of it: yes.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Ok so lets finish this by saying you are dishonest and deny facts.

Hell yall just got an NAP with NAO when they most needed it and now they have a lifeline. Thats simply retarded. If we were to fall NAO is a position to take all of our villages and COL might get the north only. COL's only hope to actually win the world is to take out NAO, scoop up as many of their villages as possible and have a fight to the death with us. Instead you stop fighting NAO, attempt to kill us which would give nao the entire central and west parts of the map of that came to pass, its tarded and in all honesty kinda funny b/c yall will get nothing at all out of a NAP but NAO gets everything and we are hardly effected. Really yall think that out very well lol

DeletedUser1487

Such little you know. Why does us having a NAP make me a liar, and what would make a difference than what is already going on now. You seem to be doing just fine on your own against NAO, why so scared now? You act like you have no chance even though you talk about making great headway against them. COL affairs doesn't concern you, nor do you get a say in the matter. COL does COL wills, you of all people should know that by now.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Dont care whay your tribe does, already said that. Not scared of your nap, just told you its a retarded move, not afriad of fighting so not worried about fighting, your a lier because you outright lied about taking territory from nao and said you have lost none and a few more things I really dont care enough about to point out. Think I covered it all

DeletedUser1487

Call me a liar all you want, I don't care honestly, I have tons of allies and friends in this game that would disagree with you concerning me being a liar. I don't need your respect, although GF, I held you to a high regard back in w9, I treated you with respect, and this is what I get back? It was foolish of me trying to be the respectful and polite player as the mods want us to be in the forums.

DeletedUser825

I have treated you as kindly as I can foxworthy but when you continue to deny what is seen, that is where my issue arises. As for all else it is but a game so don't be to hurt. Take a lesson from your competitors on the en forums.

DeletedUser1661

I really want to say some things but I'll hold off for now as I secretly laugh in silence about how full of myself I am:D

DeletedUser1491

i hope you are going to jump to the front line tfox i have seen a few of your tribe mates villages pop up but none from you....i would hate to see your tribe fight a war your ego and arrogance started while you hide in the back lines

DeletedUser1730

We wont see him up there, as long as he leads from the back lines, thats all he cares about. Besides, he would rather NAP his way to victory... The only ones who suffer for his arrogance are his tribe mates who have to relocate north.

DeletedUser1487

Your words mean nothing to me, so have fun throwing insults at me. DO YOUR WORST!!!:D

DeletedUser1491

you have us mistaken tfox these are not insults... they are invites to the front line of the war YOU started

DeletedUser1487

How did I start the war? Is fireball using his false information campaign with his own tribe to justify his war? I was just the sole that acknowledged the attacks up north from HI players wouldn't stop. I did what any leader would have done. And rag, you your self was attacking COL before I even started negotiating with Fireball. You sound like you didn't want war, but when in fact you were a huge contributor to creating a war.

DeletedUser1730

No false information, just stating what can be seen on forums. The players hit were inactive. Either we got them or NAO did and we know how much more difficult it is when the enemy holds it. I just think its amazing how you had to pull a NAP with NAO if we arent really a threat...

DeletedUser1487

I see how you avoid the topic of who started the war, and keep going back to the NAP. Yes, we have a NAP with them, you knew about that a long time ago, so deal with it. Your opinion won't change anything. But the players you hit weren't inactive, in fact jetbluster reported many attacks he received from HI, and he isn't inactive. He switched sides! Seems like HI was intimidating our players to join by force. So you weren't attacking or nobling inactives, you were nobling actives that notified COL command, and then I messaged fireball to stop the attacks and promote peace between our tribes. But the attacks never did stop, so we took that as an act of war. What would you have done?

DeletedUser1661

I find it funny how you keep saying I'm running a false information campaign. Where on earth did you get that idea? Let's be honest, I offered from the start of the conflict for a ceasefire so we could work it out. At that current time. There was only one player who was hitting col. Hardly an act of war. Your response was to ignore my offer of a ceasefire from both sides and argue with me about "Harry" and you fed fuel to the fire with argueing in these forums. Does it matter at this point? No.. So stop trying to defend your ego with accusations and stand up and fight alongside your tribe.. Or is anything over 1k points and away from the rim too difficult for you?
As you can tell by now, we do not fear you. We do respect the tribe, so don't think we are going to underestimate COL but I think it's safe to say you personally don't have our respect based on your childish reactions. Can't wait to see what response you have in store for me now.