• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Five Map

DeletedUser1726

LOL...you haven't won yet but glad to see you missed me
Savor this win if and when you get it lol....those barbs fought back really hard so it took a lot of skill to get where RIP is today
I respect the players from TH2 that have stuck it out in this cursed world as they have played with honor and have way more skill then your barb munching pathetic tribe will ever have

Management

Banned
Myself and the OTA players joined over a month late to 19 when the #1 tribe already had the top 100 players in the world. Then Pluto and her crew when running to the enemy like the delicate little flowers that they are and vowed to destroy us... and yet we STILL won! LOL.
Biggest upset in TW2 history!

DeletedUser

Oh you mean the world I was messing around on while waiting for everyone to join up on 19? It was a snooze fest. Why? Did I hurt your feelings? lol.
Cute stats.
Had you put a little more time into 18 that you were actively playing, you may have lasted a week longer. You got trashed by merciless and shadow.

DeletedUser1726

Made a general reference about barb snatching by RIP as a whole and of course....you bring it back to you and me as usual lol

and yeah...I and my crew are super delicate lol....I should have ignored the 100 times you called me a *&^% and just stayed a part of RIP lol

clearly you are still just mad my *&%$ is bigger than yours :) Total case of &^%@$ envy ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1726

and Kiki....feel free to ban me from forum....this game has sunk to sad levels anyway so truly do not care

cokky

Berserker
Tosses pop corn in the air........ and i never miss it ...just come on back some time management...... the real battles miss you. He kinda lost interest in 18 when i flattened him several times. (in all fairness i was not a full time 18 player did not like the leadership style of that MRT or OTA for that matter sorta the same) The management ways... coplay and internal yourself to greatness.... Manipulate mods.... not really my style. I have never turned anyone in for potentially cheating even if to me it is pretty obvious. More fun to beat them even though they cheat. Any way if the game survives this whole new patch deal i hope you will bring an OTA to a world just let us know when and where so we can both start pretty close to the same time. Don't care where here EU dont matter as long as eng speaking.

Management

Banned
Tosses pop corn in the air........ and i never miss it ...just come on back some time management...... the real battles miss you. He kinda lost interest in 18 when i flattened him several times. (in all fairness i was not a full time 18 player did not like the leadership style of that MRT or OTA for that matter sorta the same) The management ways... coplay and internal yourself to greatness.... Manipulate mods.... not really my style. I have never turned anyone in for potentially cheating even if to me it is pretty obvious. More fun to beat them even though they cheat. Any way if the game survives this whole new patch deal i hope you will bring an OTA to a world just let us know when and where so we can both start pretty close to the same time. Don't care where here EU dont matter as long as eng speaking.
This from the greatest co-play abuser in TW2 history. lol. Seriously dude you are a legend in the world of cheating. I could only hope one day to rise to your heights. And flattened ME? Ha! Keep dreaming. How many worlds have I chased you from now? Or did you get banned from 18? It's hard to keep track.
That's ok though I expect you all to be a bit sour. Everyone hates the guy in first :D

Management

Banned
And this will be my last world, so no rematches sorry. It's time to step aside and let someone else win a few for a change ;P

Management

Banned
Made a general reference about barb snatching by RIP as a whole and of course....you bring it back to you and me as usual lol

and yeah...I and my crew are super delicate lol....I should have ignored the 100 times you called me a *&^% and just stayed a part of RIP lol

clearly you are still just mad my *&%$ is bigger than yours :) Total case of &^%@$ envy ;-)
Hey well at least you learned something from this realm..

If you're gonna come at the king, you best not miss ;)

DeletedUser2182

Can't we all just agree that Carl won the world? No need to fight.
:)

Management

Banned
Yeah that's a little scary Management, just a tiny bit. :p And dude, multi posting. There is such a thing as the edit button o_O
Cmon now... at least im stirring up some activity on this forum! It's like a ghost town around here most of the time..

You playing anymore worlds Management?
Nah 3 years is enough for me. It's just not the same game it used to be.. :(

Look Kiki! I found the edit button! :D