Top Five Map

Discussion in 'San Servando (US19)' started by UselessOkra, Dec 28, 2016.

1. kikicaylan

kikicaylan Paladin

I'm so proud! :p:D

2. Management

Management Berserker

LOL. Why dont you ask merciless. I fending them both off easily and we even started talking because he/she was impressed with my defense. When I quit the world to go play 19, I GAVE all my vills to merciless because he/she was the only player I had come across with any skill.
    I even sent all my troops to die at Plutopia when I emptied them. She remembers that Im sure :)

3. diablo6687

diablo6687 Axeman

..... Hmmmm I see an old player back again.

4. cokky

cokky Berserker

I want 2 of what ever you are drinking .... getting someone banned for a minor offense Ie sending troops to a tribe wide call for support even though it is from a coop to a coop is not really pushing i do believe however you "managed" to convince your pocket mod to ban me for 3 days over it. But that was Leeds i believe nothing since then and you had at least 7 zombies on that server which they never did anything about. I am not even bitter over leeds tbh because the leadership was such a cluster flock. Which is why I did not join the tribes but rather had my own 20 man. I learned a lot then (it was new ground at the time for someone to try to run a 20 man tribe) People like you ruin MRT tribes by your internals forcing others to keep up hence it becomes a race to the bottom. Have i internalized players yes, do i dislike it yes you however seem to really just wait it out to do so and the gleam in your eye is legendary the moment someone goes yellow. The only world you could claim to chased me from is that one 12 and that is only through the power of WAHHHHH i am getting my kicked must have him banned for this. i however did destroy you in one was 18 and and was a member of COS winning tribe.

Jarl Redhair likes this.
  5. hedger

hedger Spearman

you had 8 villages over all in us18, how did you manage to destroy people with those 8, you must be a pro :p :D

6. lord teja

lord teja Axeman

too bad Bizmoney jumped ship with a lot of players, good world, feel bad for Yeli who played valiantly only to see his fellow comrades jump ship so abruptly. WP R.I.P.

7. hilda the mighty

hilda the mighty Spearman

Well bought you mean.

8. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

K, Don't claim to be apart of the tribe when you sat on the coattails of Lornce and myself.

9. lord teja

lord teja Axeman

haha this thread is soo good, just sad because management is leaving :)

10. carltaylor village

carltaylor village Spearman

Last map above. New map below

[​IMG]

11. Management

Management Berserker

I love how you have an excuse for everything. My "pocket mod"? lol. That's sad dude. You were BLATANTLY cheating on leeds, got caught, got banned.. and its my fault because I bought the mods and made them do it!? That's Hilarious. Maybe just try not cheating!
    And I ruined MRT's? You sure do give me a lot of credit. Seems like you think I have made quite the impact on this game!

Oh, and you did next to nothing on W18. You literally just sat around and let everyone else put in the work. But please, keep telling us about how good you are.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  12. GamingFreeeze

GamingFreeeze Berserker

This world still lives? Come on now Management.