• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Five Map

DeletedUser2056

Wish there was a timeline of events. here are just a few.
- TH2 growing and taking out Coven (VvV) & allying with SET & ODA
- about 1 month in it appears TH2 will win the world as they pretty much control the core.
- Plutopia leaves DRL and takes the Mafia crew to VhR
- Jarlredhair implods on VhR after a negotiation with DRL breaks down and eliminates the council (including myself and nanab)
- RIP being founded with myself, Plutopia, and Management as the leaders
- Jarl disbands VhR - a lvl 50 tribe - players scatter - many go to TH2
- Alliance with DRL, ODA, RIP, and OOO against TH2
- Plutopia leaves RIP in a blaze of glory and takes the old Mafia crowd with her to TH2
- TH2 begins attacks on ODA and eventually swallows most of them up
- Many in DRL join OOO including Thristan, their founder, who instantly begins causing issues between OOO and RIP with trivial border disputes
- OOO & RIP break ties
- Thristan and other former DRL move to TH2 (interesting)
- OOO allies with TH2 (ironic)
- TH2 is in a mad dash for 80% - gets directive to eat as many barbs as possible - RIP is closing gap but TH2 still has a sizeale lead
- members begin to leave for new world or split time thinking TH2 has it all wrapped up
- Biz gets banned - loses some villas
- Biz gives up shield of TH2
- Management gets banned - loses some villas
- many more players finally get banned for massive coplay abuse
- A faction within TH2 gets into an internal war - accusing Becky and others of cheating. She boots a bunch of players. They join OOO
- attempt to rebrand OOO and pull other players to OOO - OOO leadership doesn't have consensus - Tankman wont give up control
- a bunch of former TH2 & OOO members including Mad Dog, PrincessNoel and most of the North East join RIP
- TH2 is renamed TH1

This has been one crazy world. It isn't over yet and I'm sure there are more twists to come.

DeletedUser825

I'd say that's pretty accurate. There are a few things I want to brush up and correct but I don't think I will.

DeletedUser825

I would, but I feel that it will be rejected as false either way. The threads name should be changed to the top 3 map, haha. In all seriousness TH2 or TH1 or now TH200 is being pushed back slowly. After a falling out with Mad Dog and Noel who took their groups to RIP, RIP has pretty much taken the north while TH200 is holding the South....... Still pretty evenly matched in my opinion. The world could still be anyone's win.

DeletedUser1726

you know I love ya Freeze...but I say your prediction is off
still a big gap between TH2 and Rip and I think some recent events may help to give TH@ the push they need to get the win ;-)

DeletedUser825

Well as of today that may be true but at the time of my prediction it still was anyones game......... Now that several heavy hitters have joined TH200 and are building themselves up, I say we can win.

DeletedUser2346

I remember when th2 was a weak mrt in 17. They've come far.

DeletedUser2081

looks like OOO declared war on RIP and changed their tribe name to D2P ??

DeletedUser2056

Going back to the beginning of Feb (about 90 day view)

April 18th TH2 hit a high watermark in almost every category.
- 2320 lead in village count. Today that lead is down to 778 villages
- 65.4m lead in Offensive Bash. Today that lead is 27.7m OBP
- 18.1m lead in total points. Today the lead is 7.8m TP

and when you count in the fact that on April 18th we had 29 more members than TH2 so we were even further behind on a per member basis, now we are about even with nearly the same number of members in each tribe. We got rid of 27 members and we cut the lead in half in under a month.

No question. TH2 is still in the lead. It is anyone's world and things can change at any point as we know. But make no mistake we are closing the gap. At this rate the gap may be completely gone in a few weeks. Eventually there wont be any more barbs to munch for either tribe. It will be fun to see which tribe can stay focused and win the world.

DeletedUser825

I still think it will be us on top RIP....... But it will definently be a fun world. Hope you not to mad at me pitching you a random nuke :p I have quite a many more being primed :D

DeletedUser2056

You might be right my friend. I guess only time will tell as this world has had a lot of twists and turns. One thing is for sure that it won't be an easy win for either tribe. And don't worry about the random nuke. It's all part of the game. I have 30-40 of my own just waiting for a target. ;)

DeletedUser825

On another note, it seems the world has grinded to a slight halt as of late. Everyone mostly eating barbs, a few nukes pitched here and there....... A few villages have changed hands.

DeletedUser2207

On another note, it seems the world has grinded to a slight halt as of late. Everyone mostly eating barbs, a few nukes pitched here and there....... A few villages have changed hands.
So....shake things up :) Play KILL ALL THE THINGS until the world burns down around you.

DeletedUser2380

Haven't seen a new map in this thread for almost a month, so...
map_www_us19_919a3f2a18a03225afa76a7d1f766cbe_14953059046580.png