• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Five Map

DeletedUser2081

so , apparently , the person who started th2 in the first place Bizmoney moved to RIP now !! WTF world 19 , you are giving me night mares !! this takes the craziness to a whole new level .

DeletedUser2207

so , apparently , the person who started th2 in the first place Bizmoney moved to RIP now !! WTF world 19 , you are giving me night mares !! this takes the craziness to a whole new level .
You say this like it hasn't already been done by this person before....

DeletedUser1253

Wish I joined this one sooner, what a blood bath and full of treachery! Reminds me of US7.

I guess RIP won, right?

;)

DeletedUser2380

He's not the only one who moved over...

map_www_us19_919a3f2a18a03225afa76a7d1f766cbe_14960992297967.png

DeletedUser2158

I wonder how that D2P island managed to stay there for so long. They must be really good at defending

DeletedUser

TH2 merged into W*P to control the core. There was no reason for us to stay in two tribes. The new TH2 is nothing like its former self.
Woops wrong world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1120

Wish I joined this one sooner, what a blood bath and full of treachery! Reminds me of US7.

I guess RIP won, right?

;)

Yep, bought and paid for by Catpounce aka RestinPieces. BIG MONEY TRIBE

DeletedUser

Bahahaha, I smashed Catpounce on US 15 and made him quit. He dropped 15k into the game.

DeletedUser1179

Well there's a face that we haven't seen in a while...LOL