• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Five Map

Management

Banned
Had you put a little more time into 18 that you were actively playing, you may have lasted a week longer. You got trashed by merciless and shadow.
LOL. Why dont you ask merciless. I fending them both off easily and we even started talking because he/she was impressed with my defense. When I quit the world to go play 19, I GAVE all my vills to merciless because he/she was the only player I had come across with any skill.
I even sent all my troops to die at Plutopia when I emptied them. She remembers that Im sure :)

cokky

Berserker
This from the greatest co-play abuser in TW2 history. lol. Seriously dude you are a legend in the world of cheating. I could only hope one day to rise to your heights. And flattened ME? Ha! Keep dreaming. How many worlds have I chased you from now? Or did you get banned from 18? It's hard to keep track.
That's ok though I expect you all to be a bit sour. Everyone hates the guy in first :D

I want 2 of what ever you are drinking .... getting someone banned for a minor offense Ie sending troops to a tribe wide call for support even though it is from a coop to a coop is not really pushing i do believe however you "managed" to convince your pocket mod to ban me for 3 days over it. But that was Leeds i believe nothing since then and you had at least 7 zombies on that server which they never did anything about. I am not even bitter over leeds tbh because the leadership was such a cluster flock. Which is why I did not join the tribes but rather had my own 20 man. I learned a lot then (it was new ground at the time for someone to try to run a 20 man tribe) People like you ruin MRT tribes by your internals forcing others to keep up hence it becomes a race to the bottom. Have i internalized players yes, do i dislike it yes you however seem to really just wait it out to do so and the gleam in your eye is legendary the moment someone goes yellow. The only world you could claim to chased me from is that one 12 and that is only through the power of WAHHHHH i am getting my kicked must have him banned for this. i however did destroy you in one was 18 and and was a member of COS winning tribe.

DeletedUser2030

you had 8 villages over all in us18, how did you manage to destroy people with those 8, you must be a pro :p :D

DeletedUser2081

too bad Bizmoney jumped ship with a lot of players, good world, feel bad for Yeli who played valiantly only to see his fellow comrades jump ship so abruptly. WP R.I.P.

DeletedUser2081

haha this thread is soo good, just sad because management is leaving :)

DeletedUser2182

map_www_us19_834584193725d2f0857b92739f0c9d18_15046848832573.png

Last map above. New map below

map_www_us19_1937e57a7874d8d3a0e60a8597288aac_15057147227878.png

Management

Banned
I want 2 of what ever you are drinking .... getting someone banned for a minor offense Ie sending troops to a tribe wide call for support even though it is from a coop to a coop is not really pushing i do believe however you "managed" to convince your pocket mod to ban me for 3 days over it. But that was Leeds i believe nothing since then and you had at least 7 zombies on that server which they never did anything about. I am not even bitter over leeds tbh because the leadership was such a cluster flock. Which is why I did not join the tribes but rather had my own 20 man. I learned a lot then (it was new ground at the time for someone to try to run a 20 man tribe) People like you ruin MRT tribes by your internals forcing others to keep up hence it becomes a race to the bottom. Have i internalized players yes, do i dislike it yes you however seem to really just wait it out to do so and the gleam in your eye is legendary the moment someone goes yellow. The only world you could claim to chased me from is that one 12 and that is only through the power of WAHHHHH i am getting my kicked must have him banned for this. i however did destroy you in one was 18 and and was a member of COS winning tribe.
I love how you have an excuse for everything. My "pocket mod"? lol. That's sad dude. You were BLATANTLY cheating on leeds, got caught, got banned.. and its my fault because I bought the mods and made them do it!? That's Hilarious. Maybe just try not cheating!
And I ruined MRT's? You sure do give me a lot of credit. Seems like you think I have made quite the impact on this game!

Oh, and you did next to nothing on W18. You literally just sat around and let everyone else put in the work. But please, keep telling us about how good you are.

Last edited: