• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten tribes

DeletedUser2530

Lets get some feed back from the community and see who everyone is rooting for out the gate.
Heres the top ten

1) ELITE
[LIT]

2) Just Plain Crazy
[JPC]

3) eleven
[X11]

4) USA
[USA]

5) Gods of Wisdom
[GOW]

6) The Vigilant
[T_V]

7) The Pride
[T-P]

8) V for Victory
[V4V]

9) Loyalty and Honor
[LHM]

10) Ember Wolven
[EMB]

Just wondering who you guys think will fold under pressure first and who will war who first i see the top 3 will probably fight each other soon.
map_www_us30_e9f9cfe34be3a9d51a3e79986ef7bb65_15196052246128.png

DeletedUser2158

I'll be shocked if JPC doesnt survive the early game. Elite will either blow or bust; Bizmoney might drop this world if it doesnt go his way. Rest of tribes are wildcards. Too soon to tell

cokky

Berserker
Nicely done and thank you for doing that appreciate the effort esp this early on a server. (i do prefer the black background otherwise no complaints)

DeletedUser2530

yeah i just remember this thread always popping up on worlds early on when i played TW1 and well trying to bring some life back to the forum. lets hope the world stays competitive.

DeletedUser2546

Pray for cocky too.
Who's next?
Panterraa? eodtec? Just Monika? oh Monika already clean :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2158

Doubt monika has been cleared.. got troops there since the bp ended and didnt lose any

DeletedUser1425

Doubt monika has been cleared.. got troops there since the bp ended and didnt lose any
Oh no she attacked me without looking and ran right into a wall, she has been a turtle ever since

DeletedUser2519

JPC is a group of well experienced players, the rest of these tribes have a select number of experienced players, day one of being out of bp and my whole province has been cleared and the two LIT dudes who where in my province both left LIT and one even restarted. And im not even one of our best guys im like average compared to some of our dudes lol

DeletedUser2158

This world is so bad that restarting only takes you 5 provinces away from the core weeks after the world began. Innogames should just sell this game to another company that loves it