• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Total Troops?

DeletedUser

Hi All,

Still trying to get used to TW2 from making the switch from the original tribal wars.

I cant seem to find my total troop count, only the amount of troops in my village. In the barracks in TW1 you would see 1500/2000 in village/barracks..

-SHOX

DeletedUser

You can see how many you have in que and in your village, but not what's out farming/attacking or supporting. THey need to fix it...

DeletedUser1260

The only way to see your total troops is by farm provisions in your farm at the bottom of the page. In order to get troop counts, you either have to go to the units page and add up each one or wait for all your troops to come home. This issue has been brought up in suggestions before and we have not heard anything from upstairs when this change will come into effect.

DeletedUser255

You can see ALL of your troops on the Units page for a village, but no total, and you can see all your units by opting for seeing all the troop actions for your villages in the Troops overview, but no totals.

DeletedUser1260

Correct and a total has been brought up as a great need Yato. I have to agree we need this somewhere in the many pages we can see our troop movements.