• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Trash Talk etc

DeletedUser2824

Now I know people have been farming hard and pushing hard to get to acad. But don't worry guys your hard work is irrelivant now we have something to even the playing field (as long as you have the money).

INTRODUCINGGGG GWEN, again.....

unknown.png

I love how they still include instructions on how to play, im sure players would be lost without it.

Well we made it 15 days without a GWEN lets see how long we can last next time guys.

DeletedUser2320

I will have 80 then. YAY Thank goodness gwen will be back end of dec so i dont have to farm all those coins for those 80
How can funtime have a fun club with no cursing, no alcohol and only having bible study???

DeletedUser2824

Is it just me or is the current lag/ inability to even play the game at times a bit problematic...

DeletedUser2827

This is my first world here on TW2. Legit no one has replied to any of my mails... is this game dead lol?

DeletedUser2821

Your messages in game? Depends... yes the game is kind of dead... but if you sent more than one message in game you would get at least one person to respond...but yeah some people just don't like to talk in game...but talking and interacting with people is what's required to live... gain knowledge from those that have been playing for years

DeletedUser2827

Well I messaged both O.P leaders to try and get in with them to learn considering i had 2 of them near me at about the same amount of points as me. Both leaders never replied nor did my application ever get accepted.

Then my 3 other mails to neighboring players were never answered as well.

Oh well lol

DeletedUser2770

If the games not dead its laying on the floor bleeding. Also VP worlds are awful. Little more people play the dom worlds.

DeletedUser2821

Well I messaged both O.P leaders to try and get in with them to learn considering i had 2 of them near me at about the same amount of points as me. Both leaders never replied nor did my application ever get accepted.

Then my 3 other mails to neighboring players were never answered as well.

Oh well lol

Sorry Bro :( Well if you want some advice on how to play contact me in game would be willing to help you even though you are my enemy right now :p

DeletedUser224

Bashpoints? What does Motown think this is, a dom world or something?