• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Travel time

DeletedUser1495

This bug occurred while playing on Chrome, us12. Discipline and travel time seems to be messed up.

From a barracks that has all the discipline technology researched, and thus is left with a discipline of 99%, sending most troops displays a discipline of plus minus 0.0s. Now of course discipline isn't 100% so lets assume that it isn't high enough to display the value as 0.5s, and give it a random figure of 0.49s.
This means if i send 2 attacks in consequent seconds, the biggest deviation can be 0.98s. And yet, i've encountered situations where sending however many troops, mostly 3 to fit in the same second, the deviation can be as big as 7 seconds. I've tried numerous times to experiment this, i've tried sending the attacks by having multiple tabs open, designating a hotkey and such. There were times where the troop i sent first, so assuming i've sent 3 in a second, probably 0.6 seconds earlier than the last one i've sent, was shown to arrive 4-5 seconds later than the last i've sent.
How is this possible? I don't see how any difference bigger than 1 second can occur.

DeletedUser

There is a difference between when you send an attack, and the server accepts it, issues like that just means the server lagged alittle for the most part.

DeletedUser1495

I've reproduced the same erroneous results more than 60% of the times over the 30 or so times i must have tried on a barb, recalling the troops afterwards. I presumed server lag might have had a part in this, but at this rate i believe it is a bit too much to leave the issue as it is and call it a server lag.