• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribal Domination Player Recognition

DeletedUser

With tribal domination introduced, I think it would be nice to have that achievement follow a player to new worlds. An idea would be to put a marker like a little crown or medal next to the players name when you bring up the ranking screen. Then, on the players profile page, you could list the worlds he has been a winner, the tribe he was a part of and other things like number of villages, points, bash, the % contributed to tribe skill points, etc. Personally, I would love to look at the ranking screen and find out which players have been active on other worlds. It would also give a little extra incentive to play a new world as a 'crowned player'.

DeletedUser491

I really love the idea...
I don't think it would be reasonable for them to put statistics but it definitely would be possible IMO to reasonably put a crown with a world next to it showing what worlds they have won
It not only gives credit to the players for their time (cause some of these worlds last FOREVER!!! #WELCOMEtoTW2 ) but also shows accomplishments and prestige that way other players know if they are going up against (or playing with) someone experienced
It is a wonderful idea and should definitely implemented, again IMO
(P.S. Really o.o "coolmite" just really?)

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
With tribal domination introduced, I think it would be nice to have that achievement follow a player to new worlds. An idea would be to put a marker like a little crown or medal next to the players name when you bring up the ranking screen. Then, on the players profile page, you could list the worlds he has been a winner, the tribe he was a part of and other things like number of villages, points, bash, the % contributed to tribe skill points, etc. Personally, I would love to look at the ranking screen and find out which players have been active on other worlds. It would also give a little extra incentive to play a new world as a 'crowned player'.
This was a rough copy of my suggestion lol