• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TRIBAL HUGS ALREADY!!

DeletedUser

Server is barley 24 hrs old and the number 1 and number 2 tribe with a combined around 170 people and still recruiting everything around them (typical MRTS) already are allied and declared war on the number 3 tribe of 30 + members...smh...Now I love a good challenge but dam are yall really that unconfident in yourselfs you gotta swing 6x as many people..Or is this that your a big MRT handholding carebear crew thing...Cause I cant help but laugh at how pathetic it is...For christ sakes break up the tribes and actually compete and test yourselfs....You realize the admins had to make a rule change cause of pathetic people like you killing the game cause you cant win unless you merge or hold hands

DeletedUser

This is a completely unofficial request to please hold all trash talking until the troops start flying, most problems solve themselves by then.

DeletedUser

Ohh on top of the 170 people they got a couple mods on board..lol i already see what this worlds gonna be like

DeletedUser

Ohh on top of the 170 people they got a couple mods on board

Mods in hug tribes?:eek:
Isn't this like the opposite of the new rules idea? Stating that they want us to fight it out nonstop without merging or by extension hugging of any type?o_O

Also proof?;)

DeletedUser

Seriously they should put a cap on thibe members not how many attacks u can send out...which is anothet thing in and of itself can we get an increase to atleast 100 attacks per villa..i been capped at 50 since day 1 and is bs..plz make changes to promote actuall players not lazy hug artists

DeletedUser

I do believe the Mods have no control over how many members a tribe can have as that's a feature of the game and not something they can change themselves, so if the Devs say no to the idea of having less than 200 members, then there is nothing they the Mods can do about it.

As for how many attacks you can send per village, I have no opinion really, for farm runs I simply send out more troops in each run to compensate and I have no need to send more than 50 fakes per village let alone that, so I can't really think of another reason to have more than 50 attacks available.

DeletedUser1487

Just because a tribe has 200 members doesn't mean that that tribe is good. Honestly this game comes down to how well the player is playing the game. Not how big the tribe is. Players run the tribes, if players suck or are less active, then there is no worries. It just paints a picture on who is a target. I have no objections to 200 member tribes. Its called tribal wars, meaning tribes at war. Every tribe is different, so some tribes are better being MRTs and some are better at being <100 members. Its just like tribe personality. So if there is a tribe of 200 members, then just be aware that they can't merge anyone in them anymore. So just worry about killing them and less about their size.

DeletedUser835

I think tribes should have a limit of 40-60 people, the game is meant to be played by working together, not just mindlessly zerg-swarming the entire map with 200 players, and winning by might of sheer numbers. Even if that tribe of 60 people allied themselves with 3 other 60 member tribes; everyone knows how that works, alliances are broken all the time because it's hard to give a shit about people you don't interact with on a daily basis.

DeletedUser1601

Clearly this isn't your first world... so why are you acting like it is? Huge numbers of players are going to drop out. Tribes are going to realign. Heck, most of the top players in the world 10 months from now probably haven't even started in the world yet.

Relax, do your quests, farm your barbs, and get ready to clear the one-and-done's once noob protection falls off. The game will sort itself out in the due course of things.

DeletedUser1444

Somebody needs some cheese with there whine. CND is not a mass recruit tribe its a premade tribe. I have never been a fan of MRT as you like to call them im a veteran i wasnt #1 in OBP in forte by hugging and holding hands.