• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribal knowledge

DeletedUser

Does anybody else feel there should be a way -- such as the players name Highlighted or an icon appears on the tribe roster when the person is logged? Seems it would help with the community aspect of the game when you know who all in your tribe is online.

DeletedUser238

tribal leaders can see who's been active for the last 2, and 7 days via the tribe member list. green means is active 1-2 days, yellow is hasn't been on in 3-6, red is 7+ days inactive.

DeletedUser

Yeah but it would be nice to be able to see who is online right now.

DeletedUser

I realize there are skype,vent,muddle,team speak,etc.... just wondered the communities thoughts on a method within the game itself.....thanx for comments

Tokano

Not a Mod
Not knowing who is online and when is a sort of protection for you.
I find it annoying that even when I'm not logged into the forums it shows I'm online in the game.
If it shows someone is offline, you can just watch for patterns and figure out when they work or sleep and attack then. Granted, you can do that with growth patterns anyway, but it's a bit harder that way.

There are even people in EEK and WTF that I don't want to know when I am active or not because I don't trust anyone outside of my usual circle of friends. While I am secure in the knowledge that my army is bigger than my mouth (a huge achievement), it's still not a good idea to give them an idea on when I am most vulnerable.