Tribal Philosophy

Discussion in 'Gyulai Var (US7)' started by BlockfForce, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlockfForce

BlockfForce Guest

What is the morality of bringing bad blood and tribes from other worlds to a new world? World Seven is one of the biggest microcosms of this idea I have seen in my TW experience. The wars and sides were chosen before BP ever dropped based on beefs from W1. This puts hundreds of 'Innocents' fighting for a cause that they do not understand or even know about. They are not fighting for themselves but for the causes created in W1. This is akin to imperial powers moving in to Africa and using the local populations in their armies. On the other side of the coin if these tribes are great enough to dominate the first world I would say they have the right to spread to any other world they want and show their skill again.

Im pretty hung over,

-Block

Ez Kallion likes this.
  2. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

TWS had a grudge from world 6. :p TLI...well they play and fail every world. However TWS and TLI/UGW are now one so, guess we'll see how fast they fall here too :p

I agree with you however block. Part of it has to do with the same leaders starting the tribes here, like WTF and Omerta, both the same leadership/founders. With them not renaming or joining as a recruit this will continue to be a thing. When Angels of Death was created, we were just a group of vet players, that then were forced to choose a side from other tribes having beef against us. Either way however, I welcome the challenge. :)

3. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

Psh this been a problem since World 2, a day in we got shit from our enemy from w1 so we hostilled them and attacked right outta BP.

4. jpex20

jpex20 Berserker

This world definitely sounds interesting... to say the least... haha

5. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

*WWE Announcer voice* In thisss corner we have W1 Favortives SHH andddddddddddd WTF, don't expect much love here, and over in the other corner are the cuddle buddies from W6 TWS annnnnnnnnndddddddd Mama's TLI 2.0! And making a return from the late 90ssssss we have AOL!

MooseWagon likes this.
  6. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

Let's get ready to nobleeeeeeeeeee

Eruzin likes this.
  7. jpex20

jpex20 Berserker

That was actually pretty good... 10/10

8. Iangame4

Iangame4 Berserker

Best comment ever 11/10 - ign

9. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

What about AoD lol

10. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

Ever see the guy who stands in the middle of people fighting and is like, I will take yall both on. Yea AoD right there

11. AoD is basically techno viking

Rakkamar and trevpoloking like this.
  12. trevpoloking

trevpoloking Swordsman

well techno viking is one bad *** mother ****er all this talk i think i may start up on this world

13. BlockfForce

BlockfForce Guest

These are the least philosphical comments of all time, zero ethics points bonus to you all.

14. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

Who trying to be philosphical?

15. Jaded-One

Jaded-One Nobleman

When you have a council that is on the same page, officers that follow through and members that work hard each and everyday with each other, you end up with AOD. Activity, communication and fun. Now where is the blood?

16. jpex20

jpex20 Berserker

.... or are they philosophical...?? THAT is the question...

17. MooseWagon

MooseWagon Archer

So is that why TLI and MAC is killing everyone else on D?

18. MooseWagon

MooseWagon Archer

I knocked AoL out at the start, worst move making it, and the best move disbanding it.

19. Ez Kallion

Ez Kallion Axeman

Name a tribe they weren't already twice the size of that they had to fight. From my time on the world tli would be nothing without MAC. That's where the good players are. TLI just recruited half the world whends I was there.

20. Jaded-One

Jaded-One Nobleman

I have to agree TLI would be nothing without the Alliance with MAC on D. The same leadership the same tactics and the same mess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.