• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribal Philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What is the morality of bringing bad blood and tribes from other worlds to a new world? World Seven is one of the biggest microcosms of this idea I have seen in my TW experience. The wars and sides were chosen before BP ever dropped based on beefs from W1. This puts hundreds of 'Innocents' fighting for a cause that they do not understand or even know about. They are not fighting for themselves but for the causes created in W1. This is akin to imperial powers moving in to Africa and using the local populations in their armies. On the other side of the coin if these tribes are great enough to dominate the first world I would say they have the right to spread to any other world they want and show their skill again.

Im pretty hung over,

-Block

DeletedUser465

TWS had a grudge from world 6. :p TLI...well they play and fail every world. However TWS and TLI/UGW are now one so, guess we'll see how fast they fall here too :p

I agree with you however block. Part of it has to do with the same leaders starting the tribes here, like WTF and Omerta, both the same leadership/founders. With them not renaming or joining as a recruit this will continue to be a thing. When Angels of Death was created, we were just a group of vet players, that then were forced to choose a side from other tribes having beef against us. Either way however, I welcome the challenge. :)

DeletedUser

Psh this been a problem since World 2, a day in we got shit from our enemy from w1 so we hostilled them and attacked right outta BP.

DeletedUser645

This world definitely sounds interesting... to say the least... haha

DeletedUser

*WWE Announcer voice* In thisss corner we have W1 Favortives SHH andddddddddddd WTF, don't expect much love here, and over in the other corner are the cuddle buddies from W6 TWS annnnnnnnnndddddddd Mama's TLI 2.0! And making a return from the late 90ssssss we have AOL!

DeletedUser

Ever see the guy who stands in the middle of people fighting and is like, I will take yall both on. Yea AoD right there

DeletedUser

These are the least philosphical comments of all time, zero ethics points bonus to you all.

DeletedUser1260

When you have a council that is on the same page, officers that follow through and members that work hard each and everyday with each other, you end up with AOD. Activity, communication and fun. Now where is the blood?

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
TWS had a grudge from world 6. :p TLI...well they play and fail every world. However TWS and TLI/UGW are now one so, guess we'll see how fast they fall here too :p

I agree with you however block. Part of it has to do with the same leaders starting the tribes here, like WTF and Omerta, both the same leadership/founders. With them not renaming or joining as a recruit this will continue to be a thing. When Angels of Death was created, we were just a group of vet players, that then were forced to choose a side from other tribes having beef against us. Either way however, I welcome the challenge. :)
So is that why TLI and MAC is killing everyone else on D?

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
*WWE Announcer voice* In thisss corner we have W1 Favortives SHH andddddddddddd WTF, don't expect much love here, and over in the other corner are the cuddle buddies from W6 TWS annnnnnnnnndddddddd Mama's TLI 2.0! And making a return from the late 90ssssss we have AOL!
I knocked AoL out at the start, worst move making it, and the best move disbanding it.

DeletedUser193

So is that why TLI and MAC is killing everyone else on D?
Name a tribe they weren't already twice the size of that they had to fight. From my time on the world tli would be nothing without MAC. That's where the good players are. TLI just recruited half the world whends I was there.

DeletedUser1260

I have to agree TLI would be nothing without the Alliance with MAC on D. The same leadership the same tactics and the same mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.