• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribal Philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Does size matter? Look at TWS on world 7,
And I never played with TLI on world 4, but I would probably agree.

DeletedUser

Your defense is it took them to world 4 to use the idea that got them killed on worlds 1-3?

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Your defense is it took them to world 4 to use the idea that got them killed on worlds 1-3?
I am not with TLI anymore, I took all of their new recruits and pulled them into DCS
I guess I pulled a Mario, haha jk?
But no I think they got lucky with getting an alliance with MAC

DeletedUser

Well thats good, i had no ends of jokes with a name like AoL

DeletedUser

Well.... that one was me... xD I could list some jokes but i left them in the 90s....

DeletedUser534

MAC has some pretty scary and skilled players. TLI is like playing farm villa.

DeletedUser465

I've never heard of TLI doing well because of themselves. That's what I meant.
MAC carried them on D.

DeletedUser

We as a group never went past w2, though i think noob tried a couple of times. Lots of EEK in AoD though

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Didn't most of the good players quit playing world F to focus on world G?
Not sure, I left TLI to join a nice tribe named BNB, promised a NAP with TLI, since I am in the center of them, but when I left I lost 3 villas and counting.

DeletedUser534

I'm more interested in when TLI and MAC clash. My biggest wonder is will they shoot to eliminate BAT first or will they turn on each other cause with BAT being the last tribe able to stand up to TLI and MAC, once there gone that's when somebody gonna pull the trigger or maybe some one will pull the trigger before BATs completely gone.

DeletedUser534

Not sure, I left TLI to join a nice tribe named BNB, promised a NAP with TLI, since I am in the center of them, but when I left I lost 3 villas and counting.
IK BNB's leader, worked with him before, nice guy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.