• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribal Philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Better than me! Most my posts are in worlds i don't even have a 51 pointer in.

DeletedUser465

I'm only active on G, with the whole leading AoD thing. Then forum modding to check out all this spam DC puts out. That keeps me busy as is. lol

DeletedUser

ALMOST THERE! and i don't need to use a horrible mod forum that probably has a thread: Tokano's goal to reach 400 posts!

DeletedUser645

Quick Ice, delete half of DC's comments to drop his count...

DeletedUser

Coolnite got 40 posts in an hour.... i dont even think i can post 40 spam messages in an hour... XD

cool deleted my solo counting.... xD Also my complaint on the 1.18 dicussion about the lack of inactives into barbs and probably this one too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is the morality of bringing bad blood and tribes from other worlds to a new world? World Seven is one of the biggest microcosms of this idea I have seen in my TW experience. The wars and sides were chosen before BP ever dropped based on beefs from W1. This puts hundreds of 'Innocents' fighting for a cause that they do not understand or even know about. They are not fighting for themselves but for the causes created in W1. This is akin to imperial powers moving in to Africa and using the local populations in their armies. On the other side of the coin if these tribes are great enough to dominate the first world I would say they have the right to spread to any other world they want and show their skill again.

Im pretty hung over,

-Block

Not that I have any vendetta against you Mr. Block. But I think the words "bad blood" stand out here.
I believe that it is BETTER for the game if we keep our rivalries to one world or another.
I have friends that are enemies and vice versa, just keep it on one server for any one vendetta and you are well within the bounds of the conscientious war gamer.
EDIT: After all, even if you pursue a vendetta in the next server at least you are solving it there. You can ask Ricsix from UGW on world G just how I treat my enemies.
Pretty sure the message title right before I took his main was something along the lines of "Its been an honor"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And I am the center of America.
So I do not need to conquer the world, as I am its nucleus.
extra sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.