• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Defense Report

DeletedUser

I think it would be great to have the ability to scroll down on your Tribe member's "Recent Defenses" so we can notice wall levels and what we need to stack against, Instead of waiting for said player to post report themselves.

DeletedUser

Yet it promotes teamwork.
Scenario
Player X has Two Co-ops. Player Y and Z. Player Z recently went on vacation, and doesn't have access to mobile. Player X told Player Y that he was heading to bed. Player Y had a few friends come over, They were too busy playing the PS4 to notice any incoming attacks on Player X. Player A Noticed his spike got hit. Player A doesn't want to send support without wall level. As it would be expensive and waste time to send a volley of spies, Player A scrolls down and checks Player X's recent defense and notices a lv 16 wall. Player A gets Player B-F to send support.

Tokano

Not a Mod
See, there is infinite potential for that to be abused. I don't trust a single person in the tribe I'm in right now because I know the moment I start letting my numbers slip they'll eat me. Why would I want them to know my wall levels? Or, beyond that as well, if someone was spying for another tribe. They would have every recently faked players wall levels and would be able to send those details back to the tribe they're spying for.

I could go on and on with the negative affects that would have on the game.

DeletedUser

They could implement a system asking if you wish to show these details. It could be set off as default, stopping things like this from happening.

Tokano

Not a Mod
An on/off switch doesn't fix the fake issue and it doesn't fix the spy potential because if it were implemented, I can see tribes requiring their members to turn it on. It also doesn't solve for the fact that it makes the game more casual.

Solve the spy problem, the fake problem, the player decided tribe requirement, while keeping the game one where activity is key and you can sell me on this. :p

DeletedUser1500

You have the ability to see tribal scout reports on enemy villages. I don't think this would be to much of a stretch to add, but I don't like the idea either. You have to draw the line somewhere.

DeletedUser1487

THis idea is good cause we already have the tribal spy reports, why not defense reports as well? It would provide members the ability to act quick.

DeletedUser1487

They would have every recently faked players wall levels and would be able to send those details back to the tribe they're spying for.
Considering you can already see wall levels after every nuke anyways where your rams lower the walls, this isn't much of a stretch from that. If we adjusted this to only show wall level if wall was damaged, preventing the fakes from showing wall levels.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Being that we can already see when players are being attacked via the tribe screen, we already have a way to know when someone is being attacked. Then we have two co-players who are able to check in on the account whenever they want. This to me seems adequate. The addition of the entire tribe being able to see every defense report seems like overkill to me.