• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Domination - Igreja de Sao Roque

DeletedUser645

Tribe_Domination_Ends.jpg

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
The leading Tribe, Dread Dragons of Imperium (IMP), now owns more than 70% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes on Igreja de Sao Roque. The Tribe Domination event has thus now started.
With the start of the Tribe Domination players can now no longer register on this world.

When a Tribe owns at least 80% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes, the realm will be closed soon and victors will be crowned in several categories! Furthermore, all members of the winning Tribe will be rewarded with 200 Crowns each!

Good luck to all!

DeletedUser1564

Some of its magic and some of its tragic but its been loads of fun everyday.
I salute all of you who worked hard and fought hard on all sides. Thank you to All my Tribe mates and my good friends who stuck together and to all of you who helped us learn and grow.
Much love and peace be with all of you.

Best regards,
John Paul

DeletedUser825

Congratulations to all. TFR went out to conquer. We came, we saw, we conquered, and then we fell. And there was a great time to be had by most (not all, I mean many were mad they lost cities right :D) so I rejoice with my enemy who has conquered this world :)

DeletedUser645

Hold off on congratulations just yet. Yes the world has entered Tribe Domination, but that doesn't mean the world is won. Fight on!

DeletedUser

IMP 18759
CQD 3337
DRL 809
TRC 163
OLY 82
NOR 80
P_D 84
COC 52
KoQ 33
Total Villages Top Ten 23399
80% Needed To win 18719

DeletedUser

Seems I missed DHD for some reason. Here is the correct numbers...
IMP 18796
CQD 3329
DRL 808
TRC 163
OLY 82
NOR 80
P_D 84
COC 52
KoQ 33
DHD 40
Total Villages Top Ten 23467
80% Needed To win 18774

DeletedUser825

Either way it looks like IMP has wrapped up this world. I think this was the fastest finished.

DeletedUser

Can we get some kind input from a mod?

IMP 18995
CQD 3292
DRL 779
TRC 163
OLY 82
NOR 80
P_D 87
COC 52
KoQ 33
DHD 40

Total Villages Top Ten 23603

80% Needed To win 18882

We need 0 villages We have 112 villages over the 80%

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Hey look at that, the tribe I started is going to win the world. Now the tribe I'm the warlord for might just win world 11. I may be a good luck charm

DeletedUser1046

Hey look at that, the tribe I started is going to win the world. Now the tribe I'm the warlord for might just win world 11. I may be a good luck charm
I fully believe that it's the jester hat that is good luck. =D