• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Domination - Vote

Do you wish to see this world enter Tribe Domination?

• Yes

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Damn...
TRL: 199 members, 7 villages.
SOA: 107 members, 12 villages.
T9H: 26 members, 13 villages.

It looks like inactivity won the world more than actual skill.
It's only because this world got drawn out for so long, we won a long time ago.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I agree with that but the issue is that the game was only looking at village # and not points, etc.. All they were doing is nobling barbs around the same rate we were killing them so we were only chipping away at the totals.

DeletedUser1426

What led this world to become so barren compared to some of the others? I think one factor was TLI & MAC becoming allies. Good for them, bad for the game overall. But I don't think that was the only other factor. A lot of tribes seemed to have serious internal issues. Any insights?

DeletedUser193

TLI and MAC dominated from the beginning and most tribes mine included just let them hold naps that prevented growth and war us one by one. More people were concerned with getting their points high enough to join them rather then fight them read back on sone forum posts and this is obvious. It seemed like mac was preferable I always considered them the better of the 2. And yea several tribes seemed to have internal issues. I was one of the leaders of 7oW until my counterparts all went inactive and I merged with Gladiators to form GoW. At that point we had overtaken BAT for 3rd and should've joined them against the alliance but we didn't and I had to drop my activity drastically for a month. So did a couple other leaders/councilmen and before I knew it an active leader who was an old Khan member had gathered most of our top players and joined MAC. The excuse those loyal to me gave was that so many had already joined the leaving group by the time they were approached that it was futile to resist it. I tried to get the remainders to elect a new leader as I was partly responsible and felt guilty for abandoning my men but whoever got it didn't really make anything happen and the players splintered off some joining tli some BAT and even some formed a couple new tiny tribes. TLI and MAC then preceeded to mop up the remnants and that's the story of how the #3 tribe at the time basically gave up without a fight.

DeletedUser

TLI and MAC dominated from the beginning and most tribes mine included just let them hold naps that prevented growth and war us one by one. More people were concerned with getting their points high enough to join them rather then fight them read back on sone forum posts and this is obvious. It seemed like mac was preferable I always considered them the better of the 2. And yea several tribes seemed to have internal issues. I was one of the leaders of 7oW until my counterparts all went inactive and I merged with Gladiators to form GoW. At that point we had overtaken BAT for 3rd and should've joined them against the alliance but we didn't and I had to drop my activity drastically for a month. So did a couple other leaders/councilmen and before I knew it an active leader who was an old Khan member had gathered most of our top players and joined MAC. The excuse those loyal to me gave was that so many had already joined the leaving group by the time they were approached that it was futile to resist it. I tried to get the remainders to elect a new leader as I was partly responsible and felt guilty for abandoning my men but whoever got it didn't really make anything happen and the players splintered off some joining tli some BAT and even some formed a couple new tiny tribes. TLI and MAC then preceeded to mop up the remnants and that's the story of how the #3 tribe at the time basically gave up without a fight.
That's not entirely true. Most of our NAPs had people decide to backstab us or recruit enemies over and over. We gave them many chances to grow from the issue (sometimes up to 4 or 5 times) but they never learned. Even TDS decided to attack us and ignore the NAP after one of their players betrayed the NAP and told everyone that we asked him to. The GoW acquisition was a group of your members looking to rid themselves of some of the inactive or slow growing members of your tribe. I personally wanted that relationship to keep going but once all of the core membership moved over to us there was really no reason to continue with a NAP.
If I recall, we only had the NAP with TDS and GoW in that world as well as a smaller tribe that we absorbed (that was quickly eaten by BAT) I want to say TLI had one extra alliance/nap but they eventually ate that tribe as well.

DeletedUser

What led this world to become so barren compared to some of the others? I think one factor was TLI & MAC becoming allies. Good for them, bad for the game overall. But I don't think that was the only other factor. A lot of tribes seemed to have serious internal issues. Any insights?
One reason is that we owned the core extremely quickly. Once that was locked down, all we had to do is have TLI dominate the north and MAC dominate the south. BAT was the only tribe that had good core leadership the entire way.

Rx2 and TLG both had their founders get nobled by either me or my team so from that point on they were worthless.. at least until months later when Rx2 regained strength over near the BAT border. KHN had their leader get busted for having multiple accounts and never recovered.. plus we were killing that player as well. TDS had a leader who was extremely crooked, did some really backhanding things and eventually people stopped wanting to follow him. That leaves BAT who unfortunately was against the alliance of MAC/TLI who had the south/north and center locked down so it was hard to really gain any traction.

GoW was the only other tribe that had good core leadership for a while but eventually even they started to go inactive.

DeletedUser825

I am at least glad the tribe I created is mentioned somewhere in this forum :D To bad the MAC/TIL alliance won, but good job to all of you.

DeletedUser193

You guys did a nice job props to you. That was my first time leading and I felt it was a good learning experience. I'm confident in my ability to do it again if I ever do. I felt like 7oW did great until we formed GoW. Before we had about 50 members Gladiators had 50 and we were allies but once together we never dropped our low points people and even began recruiting quite a few we shouldn't have including many ex-khan.

And yea khan never really had a chance most of their base membership was trapped between us on the rim and you guys in the core. There was what you described about the first leader and then the 2nd khan leader DeathToNoobs fell to me and my squad personally and khan quickly crumbled after that. I'm just glad I see a few old friends still with you including Redrover at #1. What ever happened to coal buck I expected great things out of him.

DeletedUser

You guys did a nice job props to you. That was my first time leading and I felt it was a good learning experience. I'm confident in my ability to do it again if I ever do. I felt like 7oW did great until we formed GoW. Before we had about 50 members Gladiators had 50 and we were allies but once together we never dropped our low points people and even began recruiting quite a few we shouldn't have including many ex-khan.

And yea khan never really had a chance most of their base membership was trapped between us on the rim and you guys in the core. There was what you described about the first leader and then the 2nd khan leader DeathToNoobs fell to me and my squad personally and khan quickly crumbled after that. I'm just glad I see a few old friends still with you including Redrover at #1. What ever happened to coal buck I expected great things out of him.
He just stopping playing and stopped checking Skype as well. I have no idea what happened. I ended up taking his starter province though.

DeletedUser825

Legacy of Freedom (LOF) We only made it to the top ten but better than nothing.

DeletedUser1426

I remember in some of the earlier days there was a lot of talk about forming alliance against TLI/MAC, but it seemed like it didn't get traction.
Also, our alliance with JCR always seemed strained. Celeste-Sky seemed capable, but wanted an awful lot of control, and did a lot of criticizing. I think something that forced our hand was Atrox was just nobling a barb in 1 of our provinces every few days, and had to be dealt with. Celeste wanted to noble barbs next to him and was having us do a bunch of spy work on the barbs, but we weren't seeing any action, so we at BAT were like, forget it, let's just attack. And that was the beginning. And then Celeste-Sky went mia for awhile, and JCR went their separate ways. When a few of them joined TLI/MAC, that was a big problem.
However, I'm thrilled with it all overall. I didn't start playing this game at all until December, when I joined UPC in Castel, and then started BAT in Drachenfels in February. I intended us to be a teaching/learning tribe, but it grew way beyond that. I got blessed with some pretty good, and dedicated players at the beginning. Sparty. Valdas. General PK. Schoske. Sir Robert XX. DrDeath777. Suicidalwants. Keitaro. Chrisny. Baeby. and some others. But some of those guys really made it happen in the early days.
And that other alliance MTW got that we wiped out quick was Team Captar. They were kind of divided on their vote for who to join. We were both lobbying them at the same time. After they went y'alls way, some of them went inactive.
At least it made it somewhat interesting.

DeletedUser

ahh, i read your post wrong ignore the her xD (Also i noticced we can't edit or delete anymore?? :( )