• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Domination - Vote

Do you want this world to enter Tribe Domination?

• Yes

Votes: 36 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1555

To win there must be losers, they were not us. Lets move on.

DeletedUser1179

I think it was more showing how dysfunctional the old leadership was. Kicking out top active players because they disagree with them, attacking their own members and how can we forget quitting here to do new worlds, which is fine, but don't make a mess here and not tell poeple you're quitting.
I completely agree with your statement Kanoels. Those of us that were left were basically left behind and tried our best to clean up the mess made by others. It's okay though because we may have not succeeded but no matter what we know that we stayed and tried our best to continue the fight even when there was only a handful of us left. It was a honor to fight with those of you that stuck with it through it all. I have said it once and I'll say it again you can't expect loyalty if you are not willing to give it as well.

DeletedUser871

voted yes. I had a lot of fun peeps. Engaged with plenty of good teammates and foes alike. I'll be taking a break from the game but when I come back I'll be looking forward to playing with or against you good folk.

DeletedUser1179

If you log into the world it does show that WTF is the official winners of the world.

DeletedUser915

To win there must be losers, they were not us. Lets move on.

Well, WTF managed to find a loop hole because there were no losers. People either quit or joined them. I could have easily finished out this world in the top 2, but I quit a while ago and am still ranked 12 in the world. I never joined WTF, so if we actually consider how this game is suppose to work, I didn't lose. WTF won by default.

DeletedUser1253

Well, WTF managed to find a loop hole because there were no losers. People either quit or joined them. I could have easily finished out this world in the top 2, but I quit a while ago and am still ranked 12 in the world. I never joined WTF, so if we actually consider how this game is suppose to work, I didn't lose. WTF won by default.

This is how worlds end (ever read up the victories on other worlds?). One tribe wins then due to the dumb victory condition of having to do domination instead of kingdoms the winning tribe extends their hand to the enemy players they deem worthy of being part of the winning tribe. To my it's a way of showing respect and sportsmanship to the competition that made the game enjoyable. This is done to meet the 80% requirement but quite frankly once a tribe hits around 60% it's pretty much over and the last 20% is just formality. In order to save us 14 months, we extended the offer. I have no interest in growing to 20 million, farming has eaten enough of my life... thank god for the rally point and hot keys or else I would have completely lost my mind. Towards that end there we had little against most players in AOD/TWD. Although pretty much all of Immortal Mercs were banned by us due to Deathface playing 15-20 accounts (log in info, not coop) across 3 tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.