• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Domination - Vote

Do you want this world to enter Tribe Domination?

• Yes

Votes: 83 79.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1698

The end is near and so I will be even better in the next world. Thank you for your help and support my friends in TNM!
LFD

DeletedUser1667

It's really disappointing that a group of players can disregard the spirit of the game and close a world by sitting around cuddling with each other and singing kumbaya. A merger of some of the largest players for the sole purpose of quitting is cowardly. If they don't want to play anymore fine then quit but to force their cowardice upon everyone in the world is sad. They are basically quitting without losing but they are not really winning. Those players who have played for nearly a year and are committed to continuing are forced out, not by being beaten and having their villages taken from them (in a war game), but by craven deserters who would force the world to end because they are tired of playing.

I hope that TW2 finds away to keep this from happening elsewhere. It isn't in the spirit of the game and it isn't a win for anyone.

DeletedUser1601

It's really disappointing that a group of players can disregard the spirit of the game and close a world by sitting around cuddling with each other and singing kumbaya. A merger of some of the largest players for the sole purpose of quitting is cowardly. If they don't want to play anymore fine then quit but to force their cowardice upon everyone in the world is sad. They are basically quitting without losing but they are not really winning. Those players who have played for nearly a year and are committed to continuing are forced out, not by being beaten and having their villages taken from them (in a war game), but by craven deserters who would force the world to end because they are tired of playing.

I hope that TW2 finds away to keep this from happening elsewhere. It isn't in the spirit of the game and it isn't a win for anyone.
This world has been a disappointment for me. The world rules make it difficult for anyone with little skill and 100 villages to get rimmed.
The number of players in the world is too small, and the village numbers per player too large.

This is a great improvement over TW (classic) in that it banishes scripters, and anyone with a browser window has a fair chance. But the balance for the world has made it intellectually trivial, and if diplomacy goes against you, just a pointless time suck.

DeletedUser1680

There is no victory in merging to hide from a fight. Ruins the game for others who wish to keep on the fight, to close it because a abunch of big players hugging it out is pretty lame imo.

DeletedUser1444

Ive never hugged it out but inactivity has destroyed this world and frankly who wants to be stuck in another armitage world ive been the most aggressive player in this world and because the majority wanted it over i sided with the majority if it hadnt happened id still be slugging it out now making my OBP gap even bigger.

DeletedUser1444

How many crowns are awarded for top in points and OBP then out of curiousiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.