• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Domination

DeletedUser61

good question......
p.p i am waiting
We are aware of some of the worlds that may have reached or is close to 70% and we are currently in the process of discussing domination within those worlds. Please be patient as we determine which worlds and I assure you we are aware of these worlds.

DeletedUser1253

Thanks Coolnite, is there more that goes into consideration than the math?

DeletedUser61

Yes and no it's harder to explain and determine than when many others believe they have reached 70% but I assure you that we are watching and notified the developers of this issue. We hope to have a permanent solution as the way tribe domination should work soon.

DeletedUser1253

DeletedUser61

Thank you but we do not use that to track each world. There is a lot more :)

DeletedUser491

thank you coolnite for A. responding and B. notifying us of the situation ;)

DeletedUser1331

Thank you but we do not use that to track each world. There is a lot more :)
It's been over a week since the last post we've seen on this... we're now at 74.14% and growing daily.

The original post regarding this temporary end-game scenario clearly stated that we need to achieve 70% of the top 10 tribe's villages to begin the end game and then reach 80% to complete it. I understand you said there is a lot more than just that, but it would be very helpful if we could have a hint as to what we're supposed to do in order to win our world.

Any pointers here would be greatly appreciated so we can move on to the next world and spend more cash on crowns there... there is no real point in doing so here on US5 seeing how we are clearly going to win it, the only question is when we will. :)

DeletedUser255

^You get to 80% to win o_O That's it. Once you reach 80% the world is "frozen" and you enter the hall of fame.

DeletedUser1331

On EN worlds, the world has a pop up saying a tribe reached 70% and were on their way to achieve endgame. Then the forums had a leaderboard which was updated ~weekly with the tribes and their respective % of village ownership. That made it look more... official?

I assume EN and US worlds are more or less the same... right? Besides the location/timezone of them, the coding should be the same since it's the same language?

DeletedUser1260

Well Keltar that is a good suggestion and I will work on getting something like that. I believe the community would like to see what is going on.

DeletedUser1253

I'm beginning to feel like we are being toyed with. "Unknown" other factors that go into play and we've been over 70% for a few weeks now. I forecast 80% will be early January so long as the slow but steady growth continues. I guess my question is after we hit 80% which was announced to be the sole winning condition, can we actually expect a winning condition to come or are we going to continue with the time sink rather than going harder in other worlds where the fighting is still competitive? Honestly when a world becomes this one sided, it is over. The only challenge you have now is keeping people interested long enough to play the numbers game and reach whatever % the game gods want to see as opposed to what was announced.

DeletedUser491

i understand dreginkt's pain me and him have fought side-to-side from the beginning to the end.....

DeletedUser1260

It is my understanding that yes, once 80% is reached it will be done.

DeletedUser1331

Also, isn't the world supposed to get closed to new players once we reach 70%? We still see new players with 0 bashpoints 0 achievements popping up on the edges of the map... if I were new and joining a world that late in it's life I'd probably not have a great experience as I'm bound to get destroyed quickly once I come out of protection.

DeletedUser1260

That should not be happening, please report that in a ticket. Thank you :)

DeletedUser1253

Well we're over 75% now and still no 70% notification like on US2 and we're wayyy bigger than they are lol.

DeletedUser491

i think we MAY just be the first world to close if they let us......