• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Domination

DeletedUser

By our calculations, ETC is at 70% dominance of top 10 tribes now.
May we officially enter the 'Tribe Domination Phase' now, and plan to be declared victors when we hit 80%? It should take about 1 month :)

DeletedUser645

Currently, our system shows the top tribe to be at 69%. As soon as the 70% is met, we will hold the vote here on the forum, to see about this world formally entering Tribe Domination.

DeletedUser

d'oh, i was looking at points not villages, i think. sorry for jumping the gun.
as for this 'vote,' what is that all about? hardly anybody in our world uses these forums, as is evidenced by all the 0 posts in the past year here. haha

DeletedUser

i can see it now: tribe at 90% dominance can't win public forum to end world--ETC keeps losing 2 - 1. hah

DeletedUser645

The vote is to have the world formally enter Tribe Domination. We will advertise it in-game as well, so to try and draw more people out to vote. To date, we have not had any world reject Tribe Domination.

DeletedUser

we have like 50 members growing at maximum capacity, and there are like 2 other players in the world growing steadily/regularly. if dead accounts weren't being kept alive by co-ops and snail-like barbing rates, it would just be us and barbs left. i REALLY encourage TW2 to speed up the rate that dead account villages turn barbarian (this 1-per-day thing is asinine) and also to make all co-ops drop after 30 days of no original-owner log-in. we have players we killed that just keep logging into their accounts and their dead co-ops purely out of spite to slow our victory

DeletedUser1211

Why is there even a vote? Why doesn't tribal domination start automatically a tribe reaches 70%?

DeletedUser

Etc... showed up after everyone left, to say they dominated is... eh
silly opinion. ETC's members have been around the whole time--we were the cream of Omerta, and we sloughed off the bulk by splitting off and striking out on our own, and we killed WTF, then Omerta, on our own. our players' O-bash should speak for themselves. only one world on USserver can boast better bash scores than our tribe. We opted to do the opposite of merge, and we split, and we did it with the minority of the active players. You know, the way a tribal WARS tribe is supposed to do it. Are you sore that you didn't make the cut? ;)

DeletedUser

silly opinion. ETC's members have been around the whole time--we were the cream of Omerta, and we sloughed off the bulk by splitting off and striking out on our own, and we killed WTF, then Omerta, on our own. our players' O-bash should speak for themselves. only one world on USserver can boast better bash scores than our tribe. We opted to do the opposite of merge, and we split, and we did it with the minority of the active players. You know, the way a tribal WARS tribe is supposed to do it. Are you sore that you didn't make the cut? ;)
Mrt the world than drop the bad players to create an elite team?

I quit the world when I realized it was pretty bad and all the tribe founders where horrible people in general