• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Founder

DeletedUser825

I would like to suggest the possibility of the tribe founder being changed after x amount of days inactive. I was thinking 30 days as in the case of some games but it is entirely up for debate.

DeletedUser255

If your founder is inactive for 7 days, you can request a change through support. If nothing has changed they will request you hold a vote on the tribe forum to see who the tribe wants to see as founder. In my experience it is very straight forward.

In the event of the Founder deleting, I believe founder relegates to next point of authority for the tribe.

DeletedUser825

Sorry I was not aware there was a system. Thank you.

DeletedUser

If your founder is inactive for 7 days, you can request a change through support. If nothing has changed they will request you hold a vote on the tribe forum to see who the tribe wants to see as founder. In my experience it is very straight forward.

In the event of the Founder deleting, I believe founder relegates to next point of authority for the tribe.
Unless they just changed this, we didn't have that option. Our founder went inactive for about 3 weeks, maybe a month... don't remember exactly.
Either way, we requested to change over the founder and they did not let us.

DeletedUser

Was someone logging in as coop kepting his status active?

DeletedUser255

Unless they just changed this, we didn't have that option. Our founder went inactive for about 3 weeks, maybe a month... don't remember exactly.
Either way, we requested to change over the founder and they did not let us.
When I was moderating I once turned down a request because the Founder was doing nothing in leading but was still growing/logging in.

DeletedUser61

When I was moderating I once turned down a request because the Founder was doing nothing in leading but was still growing/logging in.

Yatogami (great moderator) is 100% correct. Many times when players assume their leader is inactive the leader is indeed still logging into their account. Now if the leader does happen to go inactive then after 30 days the account will be set by the system to turn to barbarian. At that time the person next in line will with the most privileges within the tribe would be converted to founder. This is also the same as if a player contacted support. I'll explain below the process.

After 30 days the system will select a certain amount (random) accounts to begin the barbarian process. Now this does not mean everyone that has been inactive for 30 days will start key words CERTAIN AMOUNT (random). If as a player in a tribe you feel that the tribe needs leadership and have noticed there is no one else in charge then you may contact support and a moderator will be happy to look into this. They will ask you to hold a vote via tribe forum. After half the tribe has voted then they will then ask you to contact support (using the same initial ticket) and a moderator will login to view the tribe forum vote that should have been held. Then after verification the new founder will be awarded (now this is only true after the moderator has verified that the original found is inactive).

DeletedUser825

Thank you for clearing this up coolnite. I had not been aware there was a system like this. Also thanks to Yato who also explained it.