• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Size

DeletedUser920

We hear what people are saying about the tribe size being to big, the fact is the size is part of the base coding and would require to much of a rewrite to change the size. That being said there is no rule preventing the world from agreeing on a set tribe size and everyone agreeing to it.

What do you think?

DeletedUser825

I would agree, the problem is human nature..... Someone would create the MRT... but at the same time we could all band together to take it down and continue on with our merry bands of 20, 40 or 60.

DeletedUser920

I honestly think an 80 player tribe is a good size, and your right it would mean we would all be on the honor system.

DeletedUser825

In that case yes, I believe it is a very good idea. I support this 100% ( I would support more but the other pi's aren't done baking :p)

DeletedUser920

I figured I would get more feed back on this one. Hmmm

DeletedUser

The answer will be no. There are always players who will refute this and say "Well the game lets us have up to 200." It needs to be done on the developers side...

DeletedUser

Now if we had a game mod that would back said agreement, and would be willing to kick players out if they break it, I would be more inclined to agree. We are humans, we always seek to perfect ourselves. It's in our nature to max out tribes...

DeletedUser2207

We're already seeing a good number of tribes saying they intend to do a cut off of their member numbers. But cold is right...there will always be that one tribe (or two) that insist on going with as many as they can get just to be top dog.