• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Skills

DeletedUser1011

why make this thread if skills are still not out yet plus they told us in a other thread that skills were open but they are not?

DeletedUser1011

it tells us the limit for members in the tribe skill is 10 at first with the limit of 200 but we all ready have that so do we lose it? and have to restart over?

DeletedUser255

By default, only Founder has skill rights until he assigns other leaders. For example, myself and just one other currently have rights so as not to cause a rush/rash assigning of skills as we decide the route best for the tribe.

Also, starting out, tribes with higher than 20 members are only able to assign skill points to the Member Limit Skill until they satisfy the requirements for their tribe size.

Skill tab has not been activated on App.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
By default, only Founder has skill rights until he assigns other leaders. For example, myself and just one other currently have rights so as not to cause a rush/rash assigning of skills as we decide the route best for the tribe.

Also, starting out, tribes with higher than 20 members are only able to assign skill points to the Member Limit Skill until they satisfy the requirements for their tribe size.

Skill tab has not been activated on App.
I am a founder and it does not work..

DeletedUser255

You mean you can't access the tab at all on browser? Have you refreshed since the update?

Has it actually been activated on US yet? It was due today on EN.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
You mean you can't access the tab at all on browser? Have you refreshed since the update?

Has it actually been activated on US yet? It was due today on EN.
Tons, the feature is there but greyed out. And when I hover over the thing on the tribe page it shows the descriptions and stuff.

DeletedUser61

Some features that may have been released on .en server have not yet been released on .us server yet. As soon I know more about the release date I'll let you guys know.

DeletedUser61

No problem. As soon as this feature is ready to be released on the .us server I will provide an Announcement for you.

DeletedUser

Please provide us with all your feedback about the tribe skills here.
Tribe skills sounds great but it said that it will be started Monday the 28th of October but area is still greyed out. Did I misunderstand what was stated in the new announcement? ..... OR.... Does our Tribe Leader have to activate it?

Opps my bad a lot have asked this question and you did reply should have read all the questions and your reply 1st ......Wired on cafine.....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They copy and paste the msg from each other so sometimes they forget to change dates/worlds *cough*

DeletedUser1067

Somebody changed the way we handle tribes. Why would you do this in the middle of game play? Is this intended to stifle somebody's ability to get members? Send me a link where it talks about how you increase your tribe level, please.

DeletedUser

I can see that for every 100 resources I donate it generates 1 experience point also, for every 1 crown I donate it generates 100 experience points. I see also that for every 1000 experience point I get 1 Honor point for internal tribe bragging rights. But, how many experience points does it take to generate 1 skill point.

DeletedUser1067

When will the app work? Those on a PC can donate but if you're using a tablet or IPhone, it's not working yet. I've reset tribal rules to comply with the fact that we all have to donate to advance the tribe.