• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Skills

DeletedUser1011

ya that is the next big Q when will it be out on phones.

DeletedUser

I can see that for every 100 resources I donate it generates 1 experience point also, for every 1 crown I donate it generates 100 experience points. I see also that for every 1000 experience point I get 1 Honor point for internal tribe bragging rights. But, how many experience points does it take to generate 1 skill point.
This would show you the experience points.
wonvsdz.png

In this example the tribe would need to reach 218.700 XP to unlock one more skill point.

DeletedUser1094

When will it be out for our players who are on mobile only???

DeletedUser1067

When will it be out for our players who are on mobile only???
Good question. I've got some on IPhone that can access their tribal menu but not donate. I've got others on Android and the app shuts off when you go to the tribal menu. They can't even access their menu right now.

DeletedUser

when will it comes to smartphone ? our tribe mates are making that excuse that they does not have any pc nearby

DeletedUser

when will it comes to smartphone ? our tribe mates are making that excuse that they does not have any pc nearby
Well if they "never not" have any pc nearby then they really have no excuse....hehehe ;)

DeletedUser1067

This game is now very unfairly balanced. You see, the apps haven't been out that long, anyways. So, all the older players (the one in already-established tribes) have a distinct advantage over newer tribes because pretty much all the newer players are on IPhones and Droid. This means the older tribes will be able to level up their tribes before the new ones even get off the ground. It's like playing poker with an ace or two up your sleeve.

DeletedUser

This game is now very unfairly balanced. You see, the apps haven't been out that long, anyways. So, all the older players (the one in already-established tribes) have a distinct advantage over newer tribes because pretty much all the newer players are on IPhones and Droid. This means the older tribes will be able to level up their tribes before the new ones even get off the ground. It's like playing poker with an ace or two up your sleeve.
I disagree every tribe has a mixture of newer and older players, and I know that some well established players play only on their phones. If any tribe gets an advantage with this feature it is the smaller tribes. By implementing the "Higher Member Limit" feature and making every existing tribe have to meet or exceed their current membership size before they can spend SP on anything else, it means that a tribe with 50 members will be able to utilize their SP on other Tribe skills much sooner than a tribe with 150 members.

DeletedUser1078

When will we be able to donate on the app? It seems unfair that anyone not using PC can't donate without having to send to someone else to do it for them.