• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Troop relocation

DeletedUser

As it is currently I believe, I have to recall troops back to the village they were sent from before I can send them to a new village even though the new village may be close to their current village. It would be nice to be able to reassign troops from one village to another without having to recall them. The travel times between villages would still apply. There would be no ability to cancel the reassignment as there is currently no ability to cancel recalled troops. I appreciate any thoughts.

DeletedUser825

Isn't this being tested in thew beta servers? Or something similar at least.

DeletedUser

This is an idea currently active on new EN worlds, though some disagree on whether it is a good idea, if it gets added to us servers, it will only be on new worlds.

DeletedUser

DEstories the balance of existing worlds pretty quickly I assume.

DeletedUser825

If you had every major already built player switching troops willy nilly..... Yeah that would be pretty bad. At least with a new world most people are even.

DeletedUser

I tried to relocate 100 units from my 2nd vill to my primary one. The barracks count went down and I watched as the seconds counted down waiting for the corresponding up tick in the new home. And ... nothing. Anyone have this issue or am I doing something wrong?