• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tsores we seen you please end this

Upwards

Spearman
yeah it's not really our fault that the world went by so quickly, everyone is waiting for a new dom world so it is highly unlikely that it will close as quick as this one did since no one is currently invested into one already. Unsure why vp worlds are default when nobody seems to enjoy them?

DeletedUser1173

We are aware that York Castle has achieved Domination Status. At this point we are unable to close out this world right away. You will be happy to know that the next world to open will be a Domination world.

Royston66

Spearman
Why? It’s at 89% now.
why don’t you declare the winners, distribute crowns and keep it open? In that case we can at least split up the tribe and fight each other for some fun while you guys figure it out.

DeletedUser1173

I do not know the technical reasons behind needing the world to stay open but I have forwarded your question to our support team.

DeletedUser389

VP worlds will always operate at a ratio of at least 2:1 with DOM worlds because the nature of VP worlds incentivizes coining far more than do DOM worlds. My last VP world, players were coin boosting barbs next to them at a rate that exceeded $300.00 per week. You don't see that kind of coining on DOM worlds.

DeletedUser2805

VP worlds will always operate at a ratio of at least 2:1 with DOM worlds because the nature of VP worlds incentivizes coining far more than do DOM worlds. My last VP world, players were coin boosting barbs next to them at a rate that exceeded $300.00 per week. You don't see that kind of coining on DOM worlds.

^^
Because Dom worlds actually have decent players that cat MOLers.

fun time

Berserker
been saying for years to end VP and stay Dom but mods do not care about players staying it's why I left the US servers u mods kill them

Tokano

Not a Mod
been saying for years to end VP and stay Dom but mods do not care about players staying it's why I left the US servers u mods kill them
For someone named "fun time" you sure are a downer.

But to clarify on what you actually said, moderators don't have any input on what each world will be. We're volunteers; we freely give our time to the community. In fact, this is the third time I've become a moderator here on the US market -- it would be really weird of TerribleGranny and myself to volunteer our time if we didn't care about the game and the community, let alone to do it two other times before this.

Just because you personally don't like VP worlds and there isn't a brigade of pro-VP world players storming the forums to talk about their world preferences doesn't mean they don't exist. I assure you, if we were to eliminate VP worlds there would be a lot of players who would have a problem with that.

DeletedUser2604

At least fun time isn't wrong tho. My last VP world ruin my fun in that world, Queen I think. It blows and it took more than a month for it to end. VP world is now being label as noob world for most VET. This is why US server is dying. No wait, the tribal wars as a whole is dying. Refusal to fix the glitches and problems. The lag is being on for a month now and yet still there. I'm leaving now BYE

DeletedUser1173

I wish I could wave a magic wand and make the server lag disappear. I know INNO is looking into it. If you do not feel it is getting enough attention, send in support tickets detailing the exact issues such as it takes 15-25 seconds to send an attack. It takes 10-20 seconds to open your tribe page or access messages.. The more times you send in and the more detail you give makes it easy to keep this issue in front of the developers and techies.