• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TW-TOOLS

DeletedUser2695

Hi, guys! I just discovered that tw-tools has closed. I haven't played for almost 2 years, and I wanted to check my old stats back in Winterstein to reminisce, you know. I forgot which tribe I belonged there, but I believe it's I$M (Hey guys!). I don't even know if some of the peeps from that realm is still playing right now in Krak des Chevaliers, where I'm currently in starting today after I suddenly disappeared from Zipser Burg, Xativa and/or Yburg back in late 2017... Lol! I honestly forgot the next server I played with some of the members of my tribe back in Winterstein. I did checked the tribes in the new realm and saw familiar names, but then again, I don't remember if he/she was my tribemate before or a player that came from Wolfpack, Sorry Not Sorry, Frostbite Legion, or another tribe from Winsterstein, Xativa, Yburg and/or Zipser Burg.

Anyway, I actually went out of the topic although I just wanted to ask if there are plans to have a proper site for of our stats and other databases. But I read in another topic that there isn't any other sites so that's just sad. And the third party site for the TW2 Stats isn't updated. I still hope that InnoGames creates one like TWStats even if it's impossible.

Happy Nobling!

PS: I know this isn't the right sub forum to put this but I'm looking for a tribe in KDC realm, if anyone can take me in that'll be great. Lol

DeletedUser2441

Hi and welcome back! While we currently don't have a site such as this, there are some players who are creating sites that may implement this into theirs such as TW2 TOOLS had. Keep watching here for updates on this as players come here and share. :)

DeletedUser2695

Hi and welcome back! While we currently don't have a site such as this, there are some players who are creating sites that may implement this into theirs such as TW2 TOOLS had. Keep watching here for updates on this as players come here and share. :)

Thanks!