• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TW2-tools Survey

Management

Banned
Greetings Tribal Warriors!

The site www.tw2-tools.com is closing down in December. This site has been 100% paid for and run by a private party for 4 years and Inno refuses to allow him to monetize it, nor will they help do anything to save it. They clearly do not understand the impact this will have on the community.. so let's help them see it.

Please copy these questions and then post your answers below..

1) How long have you been playing TW2?

2) How many times per week do you use TW2-tools?

3) how does TW2-tools improve your overall gaming experience?

4) Will you continue playing TW2 if this site is no longer available?

Last edited:

Management

Banned
I will start...

Been playing since world 3, pretty much since the beginning.

Almost daily

For competitive players like myself it is a necessity. It allows tribe leaders to track the shifts from week to week and monitor tribe growth. Both imperative. Without this site there won't even be a way to see how close a world is from being over. It also provides a lasting record of what happened on each world which is the closest thing we have to a leaderboard.

I will not. Without access to basic world/player stats I see no reason to continue.

DeletedUser1761

How long have you been playing TW2?
6 YRS OR LONGER

10 -15 TIMES DAILY

ALOT WITH ATTACKING AND PLAYERS STATS

NO AND EVERY WORLD I PLAY ON I PLAY INNO GAME WHEN YOU ALL HAVE THEM TO SUPPORT THIS GAME AND BUY AT LEAST 300 DOLLAR ON MY GAME AND TRIBE

DeletedUser1211

Since World 10 (about 3 years)

Not sure, but I use it often.

It allows me to check who conquered which villages and verify whether an enemy player has gone inactive. The maps allow us to visualize how the tribe is doing overall or where we are in relation to other players. You can't achieve the same thing by zooming out because you can't color different tribes or people different colors in-game. Also, if I try zooming out more than a little bit, my computer crashes.

No.

DeletedUser2637

A bit less than a year.

Several times daily.

TW-2 tools is invaluable. It allows me to check if a player has gone inactive, to see maps and get get a visual of how the world is going. It allows stats to be viewed by tribe leaders so they can see that though I be new I am active and not terrible. It allows me to check up on other players and see who is full of it and who I should actually listen to on furthering my knowledge about the game based on stats not word of mouth.

No

DeletedUser255

I played for 2 years, from the start of en 2 - Bastille, until my tribe won the world.

Every day, it was a vital tool not just as a player and leader, but as a moderator also.

It is immeasurably useful, from tracking your own tribe, to your neighbours. Staying updated on the movements of the large tribes and neighbouring tribes, not to mention the ability to create static and dynamic maps to provide context to your situation.

If I do, it will not be for very long, as it is a vital resource for playing.

DeletedUser2590

June 2018 (start of F world)

exactly 8 times

It makes me happy.

yea, thats a no from me dawg.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2442

Since V world

Daily

3) How does TW2-tools improve your overall gaming experience?
Can't imagine TW2 without TW2-tools. The maps, stats of players/worlds/tribes, conquests...

No, F world will be my last world with TW2.

DeletedUser2633

I don't think Inno will care one bit. They never do. But anyways...

Since it came out of CB.

Especially in the early - mid game, countless times... daily basis. And that just as a regular player. As a tribe leader you're probably spending as much time on tw2-tools as in the game itself.

Well, it has all the info that actually should be available ingame, but Innogames is too lazy to create something that provides it (statistics, map tool etc). For everyone that takes the game just a little serious this is essential.

There are already enough reasons to quit TW2 with tw2-tools being available. Not having tw2-tools certainly doesn't help TW2 to look better in my book.

Since World 2 Bastille
Daily
It allows me to see both my enemies and allies movement on the map and their activity.
No

DeletedUser1401

Since US2

All day everyday

The info it provides is a major part of what makes this game interesting to me

Absolutely not

DeletedUser2316

Since Kronborg, or about 2-3 years, at this point

At least 4 to 5 times a week

It is simple, it allows me to compare myself to others in my tribe, the gaming world, and see players from past and present, and how they compare. Vital compilations of statistics, data, and as one player said, a record of the truth behind each server.

Nope, this will be it for me, too many friends and good players leaving, because of the arrogance, and hubris of Inno games. It is quite sad. Not for nothing, but Deutsche Bank ran into similar troubles for behaving the same way. Now they wonder why they get no business from me. Different companies, same principles.

cokky

Berserker
Since the first domination world E server.

from daily when worlds are nearing the end to a few times a week when just running a tribe.

Nope this is the last world for me. I will put in a full effort till we reach domination at least but after that it is time to find a different game. I wish i could say that other games care more about their customers but truly i do not believe that is the case. However we the players seem to care a lot more than those selling the product do about the game itself. It is not exactly a recent deal that the game is dying that has been the case for some time it is just that some of us who really enjoy it the most are now completely out of options to continue to enjoy it. The game will continue to die anyway whether they allow the tw2 tools to exist or not just puts it on hospice a bit longer.

DeletedUser2350

Since 2015, on both the us.server and en.server, under various alter ego's.

Many time daily

Could not play without it. Allows you to compare tribes/player activity.

No, I will spend my limited income somewhere else.

DeletedUser2562

Since World 2.

As many times as I wanted too...Ask me how many times I will play TW2 after it is gone, that number I can give you...

It is part of the game!! Take the brakes out of your car and ask, how will overall performance be without brakes? Little extreme, but you get the gist! It is wanted for best possible experience! I guess delivering that great gaming experience is no longer a priority for Inno.

Nah... Not interested in playing without it...

DeletedUser649

world 5

per week? try per day.

Aside from what everyone else has said.... have you ever been a recruiter for a tribe? It's not very fun. Twtools makes it possible. You can see if people are barb munchers, or if they simply join a world and play for a week then quit.

I barely want to play it as it is.. so no.

DeletedUser825

Since US3 where I got my butt handed to me :D

I use it every day.......

.......to check maps and shifts on the game field that I'm not able to do in game.

Not a chance

DeletedUser2638

Lost track of how many years it has been. Started with TW and then moved to TW2.

I use it many times every day. this is a strategy game. Information is critical to the game and it makes the game more involved as well.

More information is better. From tracking history, having a source of truth of when villages were taken, by whom, player history across servers, seeing what allies are holding up their end of the bargain by nobling enemies, and seeing who is munching barbs. There are many more uses for the data.

I do not see why not. But the experience will be lessened. I have been asking for years for a simple to use API, or at least document how to connect to the game API, hell even simply dump some files daily or a couple times a day for people to look at. You would see more of a community develop around the game. It is all about keeping people engaged. Dumping the data daily or some more frequent interval would be trivial. Hell, i could do it for you. Let your players create tools and reports based on the game data. The more open the platform, the more successful you will be.

DeletedUser2639

I just started playing 3 weeks ago

I am now starting to use it daily

I can already see how it is a key factor to this game. You are able to track player movements and make a strategy from the overview of the whole world. Without it you are left in the dark.

I cant see the game lasting long without it. A simple website to keep running don't be so stingy about money that you cant help keep one website running. In the long run keeping tw2tools running will make this company more money because it will keep more people playing this game longer. I never post on forums I normally don't see the use in it. I registered my account just to be able to do this because i don't want to see this game go away I enjoy playing this game and the strategy your able to create with tw2tools

DeletedUser

Been playing since w1 tw2, And have tried out or participated in most worlds since.

2) How many times per week do you use TW@-tools?
Everytime I log on, there is always something I wanna look up on that site. Most the time I also leave it up on a different tab so I can easily reload the stats the next time it updates. Yes, I might have an addiction.

3) How does TW2-tools improve your overall gaming experience?
If I'm gonna be honest, playing without the site is not only a step back, but really not much fun anymore. The tw2 tools has always been what I go to when I need to see domination rankings, player stats, inactive checks on enemy tribes, etc. Without it, honestly whats the point in playing? Its not that it improved my experience, rather its the only way I have every known how to play.

Honestly yes, but I will be forever B**chy about it as INO has always, never waivered from, IGNORING THE PLAYERS. It surprises me how much they will ground this good game into the ground to make a dollar. I will keep playing so I know what it'll be like after, and have the experience and knowledge and the right to bitch about it.

Tw2-tools is the only thing keeping this game even remotely intact. If tw2 tools goes down, I know without a doubt the game won't be too far behind.