• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TW2-tools Survey

DeletedUser

1) How long have you been playing TW2? Since us w5

2) How many times per week do you use TW2-tools? I use it daily

3) how does TW2-tools improve your overall gaming experience? It's a vital source of inner game intel.

4) Will you continue playing TW2 if this site is no longer available? Doubtful that the game will last another year without it. Players will certainly become uninterested and search for other games like Grepolis which provides a service like TW Tools. I would highly recommend that they rethink their decision on this matter.

DeletedUser2639

This is a huge thing and its sad to see that inno hasn't given a response yet

DeletedUser2644

Why has there been no response? I spend money on this game and use TW2 tools. There are other games I could spend on and move my patronage to another online game. I have been playing for years starting with world 1. If INNO does not listen to their paying customers, maybe I need to stop paying and playing. I've been using TW2 tools since the start and have used it as a tribe leader. Cannot express how much good it has done me. Use it daily while I'm on the game.

DeletedUser1590

WTH... I just came back from taking a couple years off... first thing I did was go to TW2 to look at my new world and see the note that says they're closing this month. WTH and WTF?! I don't see why Inno can't help out ... if it's getting traffic then that could only benefit Inno. SMH It was fun going to TW2 to see how my tribe was doing and give a player the "lay of the land." What crap! :(

DeletedUser

1) I played first world on the EN server and then came back on the last B world on the us server.
2) I dont use tw2 much.
3) Its fun to look at the villages taken and lost. You see a guy ranked first and then you look into tw2 and find out that they took 70 barbs, a dozen internals, and fought a bunch of pushovers for the duration of the server. The truth as is has been put.
4) Honestly I never much liked tw2 tools. Its main purpose for a lot of players is looking for a nearby inactive player to take a villas from. Kind of ridiculous. It's really just a cheat sheet in my mind. If it goes away it will add some mystery to the game. Playing the first world we didn't have any support tools. It makes me sad how precise the mechanics have been figured. That being said this might be my last world for one simple reason. This games takes too long to play. I haven't really farmed at all in months since I found out a LOT of people script. Still at almost 200 villas the game takes hours just doing mundane tasks. I wish farming would be eliminated or scripts be supported by the game. The only way I would keep playing is if this issue was addressed. You might think I'm getting off topic, but, I am certain that if inno won't do anything to salvage tw2 tools that everyone else loves so much, that they won't spend their time or money on leveling the playing field for non scripters, an issue far less important to the average joe.

DeletedUser2633

> calls tw2-tools a cheat sheet, because it helps people not having to manually keep track of stuff
> demands farm scripts so people don't have to do stuff manually anymore

Idk man. I understand that manually farming is annoying, but somehow this contradicts each other

DeletedUser1590

Greetings Tribal Warriors!

The site www.tw2-tools.com is closing down in December. This site has been 100% paid for and run by a private party for 4 years and Inno refuses to allow him to monetize it, nor will they help do anything to save it. They clearly do not understand the impact this will have on the community.. so let's help them see it.

Please copy these questions and then post your answers below...

1) How long have you been playing TW2? - For about two years straight and then took about a year off and now a week.

2) How many times per week do you use TW2-tools? - Once I found it, at least three or four times per week. Sometimes everyday when the world was coming to an end and things would get squirrelly!

3) how does TW2-tools improve your overall gaming experience? -
It does quite a bit because it allows you to see the BIG PICTURE of the battle ground. That's hugely important when it comes to planning strategies.

4) Will you continue playing TW2 if this site is no longer available?
- Meh... probably... for a little while anyway... but it won't be as fun not being able to get an eagle eye view of the battle field. When you're one of the last two or three tribes left in the world, it's really important to be able to keep an eye on what the other tribes are doing.[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser1590

I never new about these farming scripts... gonna have to look into that! :p

Yes, the game does last too damn long.

The only thing I used TW2tools was to get a ... birds eye … big picture... the battle fields … of the world in general. This is a common practice in war and I'd still keep lots of info manually … Excel spreadsheet. Being able to see the entire field allowed me to coordinate with other players on how to "drop in behind" another tribe … each of us taking four or five villages at a time. Hella fun!

4) Honestly I never much liked tw2 tools. Its main purpose for a lot of players is looking for a nearby inactive player to take a villas from. Kind of ridiculous. It's really just a cheat sheet in my mind. If it goes away it will add some mystery to the game. Playing the first world we didn't have any support tools. It makes me sad how precise the mechanics have been figured. That being said this might be my last world for one simple reason. This games takes too long to play. I haven't really farmed at all in months since I found out a LOT of people script. Still at almost 200 villas the game takes hours just doing mundane tasks. I wish farming would be eliminated or scripts be supported by the game. The only way I would keep playing is if this issue was addressed. You might think I'm getting off topic, but, I am certain that if inno won't do anything to salvage tw2 tools that everyone else loves so much, that they won't spend their time or money on leveling the playing field for non scripters, an issue far less important to the average joe.