• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TW2 Tools

DeletedUser2007

Let's be honest, all of the experienced players that are quite loyal to Tribal Wars use tw2-tools on a regular basis. It adds so much to the game that quite literally this game loses alot of appeal by not having it. My suggestion is that INNO purchases tw2-tools. If you do this, I know you can integrate it perfectly into your system AND you will keep many players that frankly won't continue playing without it. It has been a free website, so I can't imagine it will be too expensive for INNO, but consider it a development / upgrade cost.

Please at least consider doing this. For both your sake and ours.

DeletedUser2590

Yep just got off the phone with the INNO CEO and hes says this, this is it.

DeletedUser2056

And with all of the blowback from this you would think that kind of announcement would be passed on to the community manager Kiki. Unless Heimdall confirms he sold his site, assume it will be gone - along with many top players.

DeletedUser2007

I presume the radio silence on INNO's side of things means they don't like this idea... haha

DeletedUser2641

Inno made him take all advertisment off tw tools , so he was financing it himself , inno never offered any support , so why should they even think of buying tw tools ,, this will be a nail in the coffin of tw2 ,, inno wont buy anything as running tw2 to an end

DeletedUser2441

This suggestion was passed onto Inno. There is already a thread in which this is discussed. However, the reason I have not commented is, I cannot give you any answers on this. I'm a volunteer and I am not in touch with Inno directly. Sorry :(

DeletedUser2007

Wait there is already a thread for this under the ideas and suggestions? I don't know how I missed it. But since I'm here, I'm assuming if it was passed on to them and you guys haven't given it the rejected tab, they are still considering it? Or is it just that there is a huge backlog of suggestions and so they just haven't looked at it yet...?

DeletedUser2441

As I've said, I don't have communications with Inno directly. You would have to ask Kiki about it.

DeletedUser1179

Yes, I believe Management created a poll after it was announced that the site was going to be shut down. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2007

Hey kiki! Any chance there were results on INNO's end based on that poll? I read through it and it is quite obvious what the consensus was...haha