Tw2-Tracker

Zakhiel

Spearman
banner.png

Hello communities.

Happy New Year 2021, hope you take care of yourself and your loved ones.

I want to talk about a project that has been built in recent months and which I hope you will like.

The site is still under construction, but I wanted to share it with you at the start of the year, to start 2021 on a positive note.

You are therefore invited to join Tw2-Tracker, a site which aims to help you in tracking your worlds, through tracking and mapping; and much more is planned.

As stated before, it's still under construction, it takes a lot of time and investment on our part. So be sympathetic if you see any bugs or abnormal behavior, indicating them to us in a constructive and detailed manner.

You can also join us on Discord, to give us your feedback and your opinions.

Thank you.

PS: I like Google translate.

- Zakhiel

Dreakinn

Spearman
Me like already! I would recommend having a toggle on players stat for VP world. Notice it uses the in-gaming VP ranking system. Example of this is a player with 6 village and he has 1 village for every province making him rank 1, while another person has 14 villages and control maybe 2-3 province making him rank 50. So who is actually a better player...

VP ranking is stupid and doesn't mean anything. If you could organize it like DOM world where it goes by points

Tokano

Tribal Wars 2 Team
I'm a big fan of any fan-made projects.

Is there a publicly available road-map for future updates players can look forward to?
Also, looking at the console, any time an action is performed there are errors in the "style" property.
Untitled.png

I've joined the Discord, but I can't promise I'll be any more active there than I am in other TW2 Discord servers.

Zakhiel

Spearman
@Tokano For now we are working on the feedbacks given since release. After the fixes, We will publish a roadmap either on the site or on the Discord server.